Thiago Santos messed up the entire alphabet vs Jon. Suspensions on the way

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Doctors suspect he may also have reinjured his right knee, which was surgically operated on prior to the fight. According to the Nevada Athletic Commission Santos faces a six-month medical suspension if his injuries are confirmed. Must have left hand and left knee x-rayed, if positive must have doctor clearance or no contest until January 3, 2020. No contact until July 28, 2019.He will undergo surgery in Los Angeles this week.

Jon Jones: Minimum medical suspension of 45 days. Must have left foot x-rayed, if positive must have doctor clearance or no contest until January 3, 2020. No contact until August 6, 2019.

UFC 239 medical suspensions: Jon Jones, Thiago Santos facing six-month sits

No rematch for a while. Who knows if Santos will ever be the same. It's a shame bc that was jon Jones toughest fight in a while.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DUDE PROBABLY TORE SOMETHING DIFFERENT
WITH EACH EACH LEG KICK HE THROUGH
AFTER THE INITIAL INJIRY.

THEN AGAIN JONES KEPT KICKING HIM
IN THE KNEE ALSO.
:devil:
:evil:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So this is another reason why I was fine with Jon getting the victory (even though I thought he won anyway)

Imagine this.

He so called beats Jon, but now he’s injured and can’t fight for atleast a year if not more. Now you got another guy holding up your division.

Then you gotta do another interim belt thing. And at worst you probably don’t get this rematch for atleast 2-3 years as I’m sure he not gonna fight JJ immediately after coming off an injury.

shyt would be dumb

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So this is another reason why I was fine with Jon getting the victory (even though I thought he won anyway)

Imagine this.

He so called beats Jon, but now he’s injured and can’t fight for atleast a year if not more. Now you got another guy holding up your division.

Then you gotta do another interim belt thing. And at worst you probably don’t get this rematch for atleast 2-3 years as I’m sure he not gonna fight JJ immediately after coming off an injury.

shyt would be dumb
Like somebody else said to beat jon jones you have to knock him out or tap bc if it's up to the judges he's gonna win every time

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Like somebody else said to beat jon jones you have to knock him out or tap bc if it's up to the judges he's gonna win every time

And not even Jon’s, I’ve always been in the belief of..... unless it’s a one sided DOMINANT match that goes to the decision (ala Woodley vs Usman)

If it’s a close match, you have to give it to the champ :hubie:

Y’all can run it back if you want but the contender needs to either submit, KO, or dominate the champ. We can’t just be changing titles over “to close to call” matches. Hell give them a draw, but don’t do no bullshyt controversial shyt for no reason

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
And not even Jon’s, I’ve always been in the belief of..... unless it’s a one sided DOMINANT match that goes to the decision (ala Woodley vs Usman)

If it’s a close match, you have to give it to the champ :hubie:

Y’all can run it back if you want but the contender needs to either submit, KO, or dominate the champ. We can’t just be changing titles over “to close to call” matches. Hell give them a draw, but don’t do no bullshyt controversial shyt for no reason
True. I kinda feel like if they gave Santos the win very few people would've been upset. It was that close before the knee. People saw his toughness and thought jon half assed it

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
True. I kinda feel like if they gave Santos the win very few people would've been upset. It was that close before the knee. People saw his toughness and thought jon half assed it

Maybe.... but I kinda wonder was it mercy as professional courtesy to a degree.

Like yea you in there and you competing. But you ain’t trynna end no one livelihood and career.

Now hearing all the damage done, think about how much more damage or worse it could’ve been if JJ really did focus on his leg and fukk him up?

Dude may have been a legend but also could be set back even a longer return than what he already gonna be forced to face