Things the Coli needs to leave in 2016.....

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
q2k6MQO_-a-MQRBLm9m9ubU5Ij2_pt_S9AjBzQDWdWLSADyZ2IxLgrzgDFqG_A02sd1B6Ptx=w225-h225-nc

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
What do you think made Kanye go Looney?

:patrice:

I'm not sure he is "looney" he's not in the right mindset for his level of fame at the moment

His level takes skill, strength, a good team and lots of image management

thats-all-i-have-to-say-about-that.jpg

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
threads that overcomplicate the simple act of approaching/being in a relationship with a woman. just be urself. you don't need to write a masters thesis in ur head before communicating with a female :shaq2:

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Don't you think Kanye starting his own fashion line and putting out multiple albums is something that he tried to do to keep going strong?

What else is he to do, to cope?

:patrice:
And it not just from a business stand point. children's birthdays, other people passing, graduations and other major events gonna reopen that wound whether it be enough to pass a yacht through or your able to push it to the back of a mind

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
  • Threads blaming black men for everything wrong in the black community(we don't build, we don't go to school, we don't take care of our kids, STFU yes we do)
  • Calling other fellow black men "lame" and "corny" for disagreeing with you or being critical of black women's behavior
  • Using the word "misogynist" incorrectly and inappropriately (huge pet peeve ladies. Use Google and research what it TRULY means to be one)
  • The word "c00n" (what does that even mean?, every black person who goes against the majority isn't one)