Thinking About Committing Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason today I've really been thinking about it constantly but real passively.
I think Valentine's Day completely fukked with my head because I'm single.
I have no method I'd like to do it and I don't even have a great reason to do it.
I'm just tired of the bullshyt.
I hate my job. I love my friends and family but the day to day grind of working long hours in a underpaid position is really fukking with me mentally. It's like every day feeling like you ain't shyt.
I've just reached a breaking point.

Just gonna pray about it and get some sleep.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
For some reason today I've really been thinking about it constantly but real passively.
I have no method I'd like to do it and I don't even have a great reason to do it.
I hate my job. I love my friends and family but the day to day grind of working long hours in a underpaid position is really fukking with me mentally. It's like every day feeling like you ain't shyt.

Life has a funny way of working out breh,keep grinding that moment you ready to give up,one final last push can turn yo whole life around seen it happen many times to people who felt like they had no hope,never give up breh.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Tell this to the homeless on the street:scust:

Gravity

Banned
Daps

If you truly love your family then why would you even think of voluntarily putting them through your suicide? That's some selfish hit right there. Ok you hate your job. Quit then.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You don't really wanna kill yourself man, if you truly did you would just do it. You know you have somethin to live for and Valentine's day is nothin to miss out on in a relationship. I spent over 300 dollars yesterday, had a good time but 300 dollars is 300 dollars. A female won't necessarily solve all your problems, she might even add to them. Look for a new job while you keep workin at your current one. Remember somebody always has it worse, don't end uplike this nikka suicidal over p*ssy

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
do it
sGA26VU.png

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I think it's pretty selfish for you to acknowledge your love for friends and family but would destroy their lives by ending yours. Depression is a disease of the mind, just like anxiety. The problem is that most people think diseases of the mind can't be cured. It can breh and I think you should take the first step by calling the number @Raul posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.