Thinking of switching from Android to IPhone ?

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Coli brehs, I have an Android that's about to die soon but I can't decide whether to get another Android or an IPhone.

What are the pros and cons of IPhones (the IPhone 13)

I always hear that the picture quality and video quality are better than Android's.

I like bright display on my phones too fyi

The only thing I don't like is I heard IPhones don't have headphone jacks anymore, and one of the main things I like to do is listen to my music on my phone.

I know they have air pods, but I wanna know if the sound quality is as good as Androids. Plus I worry about losing them since air pods are cordless.

I'm open to hear from Android and IPhone users for input on the pros and cons of both to help me with my decision. Appreciate brehs

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Get an iPhone 6s Plus, get a new battery installed, last good phone Apple made

New models ain’t shyt and are a waste of money, stick with your android

killacal

Banned
Daps
Droid gang we don't even hear the other side
full

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Get an iPhone 6s Plus, get a new battery installed, last good phone Apple made

New models ain’t shyt and are a waste of money, stick with your android

Do not listen to this ignorant ass comment.

Get the latest phone (iPhone 13) so you can have a faster phone for longer. The iPhone 6s came out 6 1/2 years ago. Getting a 6s would be a terrible mistake.

Apple supports their phones for generally 6 years now, so you would be able to have the 13 for a while.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Do not listen to this ignorant ass comment.

Get the latest phone (iPhone 13) so you can have a faster phone for longer. The iPhone 6s came out 6 1/2 years ago. Getting a 6s would be a terrible mistake.
It wouldn’t, especially for the price only like 150 unlocked. The only thing you would need to handle is getting a new battery. And the build quality is better.

But hey waste your money on a price gouged scaled down phone with 6 camera lenses. Dude should stick with android, wasting his damn money like that.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn’t, especially for the price only like 150 unlocked. The only thing you would need to handle is getting a new battery. And the build quality is better.

But hey waste your money on a price gouged scaled down phone with 6 camera lenses. Dude should stick with android, wasting his damn money like that.

We not broke over here.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Get a Sony Xperia 1 mk. 3 and stop complicating your life :mjlit:

Problem with Sony is they don't update their devices very long. Honestly, it feels like they don't even give a damn about phones in general with how late they actually release the phones after they announce them.