Thirsty Ass Cop FIRED for Tryna Trick Off on a Thotty...On Duty..In Squad Car

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yo coli do your thing and get pics of this bytch, most have been a bad bytch as the nikka didn't give a fukk job and all.:takedat:

YESSSSSSSSSS..we must find her

she must be a bad azz ratchet for a mofo to risk losing his job over :ohlawd:

but then again nikkas be thirsty as fukk....especially Cops...I knew one cop who was hitting this broad that looked like Reggie White :scust:

but let's FIND THIS THOT!!!

she was willing to be "taking care of" by him...so let's start with Backpage.com :smugfavre: then work our way to Tagged :pachaha:

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
YESSSSSSSSSS..we must find her

she must be a bad azz ratchet for a mofo to risk losing his job over :ohlawd:

but then again nikkas be thirsty as fukk....especially Cops...I knew one cop who was hitting this broad that looked like Reggie White :scust:

but let's FIND THIS THOT!!!

she was willing to be "taking care of" by him...so let's start with Backpage.com :smugfavre: then work our way to Tagged :pachaha:

I cant like youtube because im at work...but tommy sotomajor showed a picture of the chick on his instram...and the 17 year old chick wasnt worth it

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
ruin 8 years and benefits at a job for p*ssy brehs

i knew plenty of crooked LAPD brothers especially during the death row and rampart scandal who always banging blood and crips bytches and even mexican hoes.. however they waited when they was off duty and hooked up with the suge knight/ strip club owners types to get easy p*ssy

a lot of them nikkas still roaming the street today at a old age but a lot ended up in jail...

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I cant like youtube because im at work...but tommy sotomajor showed a picture of the chick on his instram...and the 17 year old chick wasnt worth it

:ohhh: the woman was 17?!?!?

da fukk...........aww damn...he's lucky he didn't charged with being a sexual predator.......

what state this is again??..and what's the age of consent? :patrice:

that's crazy....hitting on some young broad in the streets.....and you know it's NOT his first time :ufdup:

but he's an old cat..he probally wasn't in his right state of mind listening to that "rick james" :russ:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to get a number is one thing but trying to get a woman to go to a room with you is another.

And she was only 17???? Wow

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Trying to get a number is one thing but trying to get a woman to go to a room with you is another.

:stopitslime:like a random n1gga ain't tried to scoop you up and take you to the motel ...

every woman has had that experience.......if you ain't...then you either LYING or UGLY as fukk
:francis:

he ain't want no relationship he just wanted some BREASTS and THIGHS he don't go on dates :manny: no popeyes

it's nothing suprising really..but the 17 part is what's fukked up.....unless he didn't bother to ask :usure:

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ohhh: the woman was 17?!?!?

da fukk...........aww damn...he's lucky he didn't charged with being a sexual predator.......

what state this is again??..and what's the age of consent? :patrice:

that's crazy....hitting on some young broad in the streets.....and you know it's NOT his first time :ufdup:

but he's an old cat..he probally wasn't in his right state of mind listening to that "rick james" :russ:

lol yeah...chick was underage or thats what it said on tommys video...it was either in mississippi or alabama...and i agree 100 this wasnt his first time trying to holla at a chick on the job

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
this cop is nasty and should get knocked out..talking to under age girls and sounding like a pedo....he has done this before

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She was 17?
She didn't sound like it damn. :sitdown:

But this breh.... he sounded annoyed that she would even have to think about his offer.

Like if he was offering her a million bucks:mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:like a random n1gga ain't tried to scoop you up and take you to the motel ...

every woman has had that experience.......if you ain't...then you either LYING or UGLY as fukk
:francis:

he ain't want no relationship he just wanted some BREASTS and THIGHS he don't go on dates :manny: no popeyes

it's nothing suprising really..but the 17 part is what's fukked up.....unless he didn't bother to ask :usure:

I have NEVER EVER had a strange man ask me to go to a room with him. :dahell:. No man should ever think that's ok.

She was 17?
She didn't sound like it damn. :sitdown:

But this breh.... he sounded annoyed that she would even have to think about his offer.

Like if he was offering her a million bucks:mjlol:

That's what someone in this thread said but She definitely sounded much older.

IKR??? :heh: He was bold as hell!! Lol. I've had a cop ask me out for drinks while he was on duty but that's it. I would have reported him too if I were her.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
ANd Officer Jeronimo Yanez is back on duty after killing Philando Castille in cold blood. :francis: