This amazing quote made me understand time and become a GOD

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
"Look at your arm now, you know you got blood and bones and a lot of stuff inside it but unless you open it you can't see it with your eyes

It's the same with the time you can only see the present but inside the present, the past and multiple futures are happening too you just can't see i
t"

:ohhh:

This shyt blew my Mind, iam now a master at manifesting thanks to this piece of knowledge

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
its true, its a little deep but its not that deep, its just abstract vs concrete thinking

concrete things are thing you can see and feel, abstract things only exist in your mind

this is why anybody that says math is a waste of time doesnt know what they are talking about, the higher you get into math the more abstract it becomes and the harder it becomes, the more you learn to step away from the concrete the easier it becomes. Learning to think in an abstract manner gives you power and you start seeing more things

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
You were already a god you only just remembered

time the is greatest illusion my g, everything happens at once
Yeah

The thing is the arm analogy made me understand it better we all heard that we are gods before but yeah in our day to day life we assume a lot of things that we can't see

But we don't look at time that way

time ain't really moving like we are seeing, it moves all together

Sheesh iam very excited now, I got this life shyt all figured it out and I ain't even hit 30

shyts crazy:ohhh:

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
but if i stab the present i can't see my future :dahell:
It goes with the analogy

There's a lot of people out there who can see and predict the future

But just like if you stab your arm the skin either closes again(they can't predict the future consistently) or

it stays permenantly damaged( they can't stop seeing the future and parallel universes and become "crazy")

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I've been thinking a lot about this recently. There is a lot of things I don't know how to do, but that's because I've never done them or anything related to it. However, I am also starting to realize more of where my extreme, unflinching confidence is in certain tasks. What I am learning that is relevant to this, is that my subconscious (pick your term) will being acting on those things I don't know, to bring me closer to my goals. Thus, I learn the things merely because I have opened myself up to learning the thing as opposed to, I don't know how to do that - type of thoughts.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
If you're a god as you claim, then bring your dead homies back to life
Gods live in abundance

If you really love your homies you can take time everyday and remember them

Your homies and whoever else around them were also gods and they created they deaths

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Gods live in abundance

If you really love your homies you can take time everyday and remember them

Your homies and whoever else around them were also gods and they created they deaths
SO YOU DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO BRING THE MANDEM BACK TO LIFE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MISS THEM?