This bih is crazy. I don’t know why anybody would volunteer go back there

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She gotta be crazy. Grown azz woman volunteered to go back to middle school by impersonating her kid. Clout demons on steroids these days.:dwillhuh:

Texas mother charged after she snuck into school pretending to be daughter
Casey Garcia was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility for Criminal Trespass, Tampering W/Government Records, and an unrelated traffic warrant totaling a bond of $7,908.(El Paso County Sheriff's Office)
By Joe Villasana
Published: Jun. 4, 2021 at 5:32 PM MDT

7IVEDEKQDVFRBEEYVC3GEI4VYE.jpg

SAN ELIZARIO, Texas (KWTX) - Deputies with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office arrested Casey Garcia, 30, of San Elizario, after the woman was accused by the local school district of trespassing on school grounds posing as a student.

The San Elizario Independent School district notified the sheriff’s office about the incident on June 1.

Deputies were also alerted to several social media posts circulating online which allegedly documented the incident.

One of the videos is titled, “Going to school as my 13yr old daughter (Middle School edition).”

ADVERTISEMENT
The video shows a woman wearing a yellow hoodie and a black face mask taking selfies in a restroom and eating in what appears to be a school cafeteria.

Deputies met with school administrators, who identified the woman as Garcia.

Detectives conducted an investigation and obtained two criminal warrants for Garcia on charges of criminal trespass and tampering with government records.

Deputies later located Garcia at her residence and took her into custody. Garcia also documented her encounter with authorities on social media.

ADVERTISEMENT
Garcia was booked into the El Paso County Detention Facility on both charges and for an unrelated traffic warrant. Her bonds totaled $7,908.

She even trying to hamster wheel her way out of it. Says she did to protect society. Her lawyers are working overtime.:mjlol:

Did y’all realize how low her bond is? That’s white privileged if I ever saw it, cause if this was a brehette, this same bond would be $50,000 + :stopitslime:

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
she did it because shes a pedophile...think about why a grown woman would want to pose as a child and be around other children, not the BS answer she gave but the real answer....if this woman was a teacher she would be in a scandal for having sex with a student

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Thanks for the vid.:salute:

Also, Texas doesn’t have a mask mandate anymore. keep in mind that she had a mask and a hoodie on as she did it, so she was obviously trying to conceal herself in the process. But she out here trying to peg this on the school district to save her legal case. Smfh.:francis:

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
she did it because shes a pedophile...think about why a grown woman would want to pose as a child and be around other children, not the BS answer she gave but the real answer....if this woman was a teacher she would be in a scandal for having sex with a student
I don't think she's a pedophile I think she's an idiot. She could have easily found a young boy online tbh.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:camby:Goofy ass response:rudy:Let a man do the same shyt and the whole world would call him a pedo..
So your only reason for believing she's a pedophile is because if she was a man and did it you believe that would be the narrative? :mjlol:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
So your only reason for believing she's a pedophile is because if she was a man and did it you believe that would be the narrative? :mjlol:

Gotta be :mjpls:...y'all pedos:bryan: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD PROTECT THE BABIES FROM THESE MONSTERS :bryan:HAAALLLLLLPPPP:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
After the case gets drop, I can see her trying to sue the school district for emotional distress (an easy come up) because "her integrity was on the line".