This cac tried to expose my introversion at work today

DOUBLE UP

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Johannesburg (South Africa)
So I been on the coli since June 2012 and I have 112 posts, so im the definition of a lurker.. on the coli and in real life.
So our department was having a meeting with this guy from another company. He wanted to understand how our supply chain works, so we in a team of about 8, im the only black guy, the meeting lasts about an hour with everyone in our team going back and forth with the guy and im just
sitting there like :shaq2:, I said nothing the hol meeting… When the meeting is about to end the guy says “Double Up, one more word out of you and yourre outta here”. Everyone is like :lolbron:

I just give him the :beli: .
I’m just the type of guy that only talks when I’m adding value or when I have to, I won’t just talk for no reason. Why do outspoken people feel like everyone should be like them?

cam>

All Star
Daps
I'm just curious why you didn't retort anything back to him after he teased you in front of everyone?

Being an introvert if perfectly fine, but you must always stick up for yourself.

Trust, that man will mock and undermine you again.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
you should've been like

wutang-corporate.gif

DOUBLE UP

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Johannesburg (South Africa)
I'm just curious why you didn't retort anything back to him after he teased you in front of everyone?

Being an introvert if perfectly fine, but you must always stick up for yourself.

Trust, that man will mock and undermine you again.
if i snapped back at him then i wouldve been "the guy who cant take a joke" .........you cant win:mjcry:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So I been on the coli since June 2012 and I have 112 posts, so im the definition of a lurker.. on the coli and in real life.
So our department was having a meeting with this guy from another company. He wanted to understand how our supply chain works, so we in a team of about 8, im the only black guy, the meeting lasts about an hour with everyone in our team going back and forth with the guy and im just
sitting there like :shaq2:, I said nothing the hol meeting… When the meeting is about to end the guy says “Double Up, one more word out of you and yourre outta here”. Everyone is like :lolbron:

I’m just the type of guy that only talks when I’m adding value or when I have to, I won’t just talk for no reason. Why do outspoken people feel like everyone should be like them?

:mjlol:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

So you don't think it's weird that out of 8 people you're the only one who didn't have any input as to the activity you're employed to do? I'm assuming the talk wasn't about Iggy Azalea so I don't see why you feel that you didn't have to talk or weren't capable of adding value? Is your point of view not worth expressing?

"Expose my introversion." :heh:

Why don't you get over yourself and stop fretting over a harmless joke. And I'm an introvert myself.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

Why did you go to the meeting in the first place. I always try to avoid meetings where I don't plan to say anything.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you don't think it's weird that out of 8 people you're the only one who didn't have any input as to the activity you're employed to do? I'm assuming the talk wasn't about Iggy Azalea so I don't see why you feel that you didn't have to talk or weren't capable of adding value? Is your point of view not worth expressing?

"Expose my introversion." :heh:

Why don't you get over yourself and stop fretting over a harmless joke. And I'm an introvert myself.

Some of the introverts on this site are strange for real, now being asked to participate in work based activates is now an intrusion :mjlol: