This Cancer shyt aint no joke brah!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Actually, a friend of mine worked at this GM plant. He died of cancer. Same age as me. We went to high school together. I come from a town that is majority white. Most of the employees at this GM plant were white. All these blue collar jobs in the factories are held mostly by white people. So you can shake your finger at them and claim white privilege for hiring mostly white people and them getting all these well-paying, UAW-back, GM jobs, or you can laugh at the years of exposure they get from working in a cancer causing environment.
I took a tour years ago, and the GM plant is a dirty environment to work in. They gave employees face masks so they don't breath in dirty air, but most of them didn't because it was super hot, and even hotter in the summer. They didn't build cars, they made car parts, so they poured the metal for engine blocks.
Yet I myself have worked in plants and have family and friends who worked in different plants thanks to turnaround requiring you to travel and me and them saw mainly nonblacks in the more dangerous and cancer exposing jobs with white people at the upper level and less risky jobs.

Your few whites in those areas cant compare to the majority of nonblacks being the main ones in cancer exposing areas and conditions.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yet I myself have worked in plants and have family and friends who worked in different plants thanks to turnaround requiring you to travel and me and them saw mainly nonblacks in the more dangerous and cancer exposing jobs with white people at the upper level and less risky jobs.

Your few whites in those areas cant compare to the majority of nonblacks being the main ones in cancer exposing areas and conditions.
CDC - Cancer Statistics - Racial or Ethnic Variations

There doesn't seem to be a huge difference in the number cancer deaths if you compare white men to black men and white women to black women.

If you have some kind of statistic web site that shows a huge division between white and black cancer patients, just post it here.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
CDC - Cancer Statistics - Racial or Ethnic Variations

There doesn't seem to be a huge difference in the number cancer deaths if you compare white men to black men and white women to black women.

If you have some kind of statistic web site that shows a huge division between white and black cancer patients, just post it here.
Yet my point of nonblack people working the lower level riskier jobs still stands.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I think it could definitely help but there are no guarantees in life. A lot of this shyt is just luck or lack of it also unfortunately

I know people who died from lung cancer who never smoked a day in their lives and a few who still smoke to this day in their 80's still healthy as shyt

Not saying eating well won't enhance your chances of not getting cancer or vice versa but in the end a lot of this shyt is just random and nothing we can prevent

None of us are getting out of this alive so might as well enjoy yourself while you're here and do what you want to do and eat things you like even if in moderation because nothing can guarantee you won't get it
True, you never know with cancer. It's important to maintain your immune system so it gives you a better chance to deal with how bad your body is gonna be broken down by the chemo(and cancer in general).

Cancer is random as hell. I don't think it can be 100 percent prevented but that's why its important to build up a good defense for your body because you never know what could happen.

The flu has killed people and so has pneumonia but a strong defense(immune system) is really important. Some people have literally survived pneumonia multiple times.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, you never know with cancer. It's important to maintain your immune system so it gives you a better chance to deal with how bad your body is gonna be broken down by the chemo(and cancer in general).

Cancer is random as hell. I don't think it can be 100 percent prevented but that's why its important to build up a good defense for your body because you never know what could happen.

The flu has killed people and so has pneumonia but a strong defense(immune system) is really important. Some people have literally survived pneumonia multiple times.

Yeah it's a monster. my mothers a 20 year breast cancer survivor they told her she was only gonna live maybe 5 years so it can be beaten even a bad diagnosis. My aunt was not so lucky because of finding out too late and a misdiagnosis

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
UPDATE

i forgot to update this

my aunt passed from the cancer around January

Sanderson Farm settled with my cousin (aunt's only child)
dnt know how much

my cousin kinda in hiding(not really but she cut communication)
cause random family members coming out the blue asking her for money:snoop:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
UPDATE

i forgot to update this

dnt know how much

Sorry to hear about your lost breh.

I've lost a few relatives to pancreatic and prostate cancer and I'm dealing with an issue right now myself.

Prayers up for you and yours.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sorry to hear about your lost breh.

I've lost a few relatives to pancreatic and prostate cancer and I'm dealing with an issue right now myself.

Prayers up for you and yours.
this cancer shyt is disgusting

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
UPDATE

i forgot to update this

dnt know how much

My Condolences breh. Hope she RIP.