This concussed bum Corey Graves now trying to start shyt with KENTA on twitter

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This message board is weird.. if Becky does online trolling she gets a whole thread, others do it... They need to be fired :jbhmm:
Not sure what you're getting at breh. My post only mentioned Corey cause you can tell he's a scumbag and I was fine with Becky thing until she went too far with Edge :camby:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
SmackDown-empty-e1549011585604.jpg

tenor.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The thing is, Graves is gonna pop shyt to someone who won't play it, he'll get run a clean fade, and then he'll get the person fired and double down with a lawsuit. Dude seems the litigious type. Run his mouth and sue when he gets that physical response, talmbout 'it was just words, violence isn't the answer, I'm a commentator' etc.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
He said he'd stir shyt up on twitter so he could have something to bring up on TV, so why is he randomly starting shyt with people who work in other companies that definitely will not be brought up on TV? It's amazing how quickly he's lost all the good will he had built up with fans and you can't blame it on a crazy old man screaming in his ear telling him what to say on TV.