This Era's music is the WOAT. The Next Generation is Doomed.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
images

Young Thug -
"I am African American but my bytch a stallion.
Breath smell like Italian
Birds in Atlanta, no falcon."

“I want the M’s and I’m not talking Micky D’s
My jewelry gold like the tokens at Chuck E. Cheese”
:scust:

21savage3.jpg

21 Savage -
"Trapping after dark, hit it with the fork
Skrrt skrrt, scrape the sides, skrrt skrrt, scrape the bowl
Young savage, bytch, and I ain't never chasing no hoe
All I wanna do is count a big ol' bank roll"

"Young savage, bytch I walk around with a .40
Shout out to Trap-A-Holics, cause I'm a trapaholic
I ran off with your work and you ain't do nothing about it
You should have shot your jeweler cause your stones is really cloudy"
:what:

mqdefault.jpg

Lil Uzi Vert -
"When I saw my girl ya you know I had to bag that
And before me fukk nikkas ya they had that
Five nikkas in including me I had to back back
Try to diss me I take it to your family
I fukk your sister then make sure that she vanish"
:snoop:

Future_-_Dirty_Sprite_2.jpg

Future -
fukk up the llama, I'm hot like a sauna, yeah
The burner is on me, can't play with that money, yeah
I'm fukking with shorty, I'm loving the way that she fukking me yeah
Give no fukks yeah, we don't give no fukks, yeah
Throw my cup yeah, I just bought my plug, yeah
Full of the mud, yeah, nikka get full of them drugs, yeah
Feeling real right, yeah, I'm on same thing as Mike, yeah
Bought a lil ice, yeah, I wanna beat that dope like Ike, yeah"

:dahell:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I go to the booth and I see these guys on here :cape: for these garbage rappers and their music.
I hear my lil homies and sisters quoting this trash and it disappoints me. My 10 year old brother be singing that trash song by that dude with one eye.:scusthov: edit - its fetty wap

This is what the mainstream media promotes now, ignorant rappers with no respect for self or their listeners. When music becomes just about the money, the art form has been lost and you are no longer an artist, you're just a slave for your white industry masters.

I respect Kendrick, Cole, Kanye (sometimes) because, for the most part, they use their platform to spread awareness, a message and change, not to promote ignorance.

And I know ya'll will come in here saying "Bu Bu But Preacher, ignorant and senseless rappers and music have always existed in every era of music"

And you're halfway correct breh. But in times past, we've always had a great mixture and variety of music and artist. There was always a great balance of trash and treasure. Now, every dude is on the same level, rapping about the same thing and subsequently, the trash now convincingly overwhelms the treasure. I'm sure there are some great artists out there, but I don't ever hear about them. Its always these same old talent-less cats because this is who we put on a pedestal.

Future is TRASH
Desiigner is TRASH
21 Savage is TRASH
Rae Srummerd is TRASH
Lil Yachty is TRASH
Kodak Black is TRASH
Uzi Vert is TRASH
Drake is TRASH
Chris Brown is TRASH
Rihanna is TRASH
Bryson Tiller is TRASH
Fetty Wap is TRASH

EVERYTHING IS GARBAGE

How is it that the cats that get the most respect in genres that WE birthed are not even our kin?
How is that Drake, a mixed, jewish culture vulture, is the most revered cat in hip hop right now?
How can he be given the win when breh has never picked up a pen?

Why is this broad Adele being compared to Beyonce in the singing game?
Who is Sam Smith & why is he considered the best male singer in R&B/pop?

Why is Eminem considered the GOAT by many in Hip Hop?

We can't even keep our own genres on lock with great music/artist anymore. Now all these garbage artist have paved the way for white people to come in and dominate our radios. But that's history right? Blacks creating a beautiful culture and white people coming along and taking it from us.:snoop:

There is a reason why you didn't hear about white people dominating our music in the 60-90's. We had real cats who genuinely loved the craft and worked hard to produce timeless classics. 60's? nope. 70's? nope. 80's? nope. 90's? nope. This era is WOAT. And ya'll wanna act surprised when Drake brought Em out on stage. Its all a game and we're the losers.

Side note -I see cats rip Lupe on here for the dumbest of reasons when he's the perfect example of a guy who puts time and effort into everything he writes. He respects the craft. But because his music makes you think, you criticize him. Look how backwards we've become.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
images

Young Thug -
"I am African American but my bytch a stallion.
Breath smell like Italian
Birds in Atlanta, no falcon."

“I want the M’s and I’m not talking Micky D’s
My jewelry gold like the tokens at Chuck E. Cheese”
:scust:

21savage3.jpg

21 Savage -
"Trapping after dark, hit it with the fork
Skrrt skrrt, scrape the sides, skrrt skrrt, scrape the bowl
Young savage, bytch, and I ain't never chasing no hoe
All I wanna do is count a big ol' bank roll"

"Young savage, bytch I walk around with a .40
Shout out to Trap-A-Holics, cause I'm a trapaholic
I ran off with your work and you ain't do nothing about it
You should have shot your jeweler cause your stones is really cloudy"
:what:

mqdefault.jpg

Lil Uzi Vert -
"When I saw my girl ya you know I had to bag that
And before me fukk nikkas ya they had that
Five nikkas in including me I had to back back
Try to diss me I take it to your family
I fukk your sister then make sure that she vanish"
:snoop:

Future_-_Dirty_Sprite_2.jpg

Future -
fukk up the llama, I'm hot like a sauna, yeah
The burner is on me, can't play with that money, yeah
I'm fukking with shorty, I'm loving the way that she fukking me yeah
Give no fukks yeah, we don't give no fukks, yeah
Throw my cup yeah, I just bought my plug, yeah
Full of the mud, yeah, nikka get full of them drugs, yeah
Feeling real right, yeah, I'm on same thing as Mike, yeah
Bought a lil ice, yeah, I wanna beat that dope like Ike, yeah"

:dahell:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I go to the booth and I see these guys on here :cape: for these garbage rappers and their music.
I hear my lil homies and sisters quoting this trash and it disappoints me. My 10 year old brother be singing that trash song by that dude with one eye.:scusthov: edit - its fetty wap

This is what the mainstream media promotes now, ignorant rappers with no respect for self or their listeners. When music becomes just about the money, the art form has been lost and you are no longer an artist, you're just a slave for your white industry masters.

I respect Kendrick, Cole, Kanye (sometimes) because, for the most part, they use their platform to spread awareness, a message and change, not to promote ignorance.

And I know ya'll will come in here saying "Bu Bu But Preacher, ignorant and senseless rappers and music have always existed in every era of music"

And you're halfway correct breh. But in times past, we've always had a great mixture and variety of music and artist. There was always a great balance of trash and treasure. Now, every dude is on the same level, rapping about the same thing and subsequently, the trash now convincingly overwhelms the treasure. I'm sure there are some great artists out there, but I don't ever hear about them. Its always these same old talent-less cats because this is who we put on a pedestal.

Future is TRASH
Desiigner is TRASH
21 Savage is TRASH
Rae Srummerd is TRASH
Lil Yachty is TRASH
Kodak Black is TRASH
Uzi Vert is TRASH
Drake is TRASH
Chris Brown is TRASH
Rihanna is TRASH
Bryson Tiller is TRASH
Fetty Wap is TRASH

EVERYTHING IS GARBAGE

How is it that the cats that get the most respect in genres that WE birthed are not even our kin?
How is that Drake, a mixed, jewish culture vulture, is the most revered cat in hip hop right now?
How can he be given the win when breh has never picked up a pen?

Why is this broad Adele being compared to Beyonce in the singing game?
Who is Sam Smith & why is he considered the best male singer in R&B/pop?

Why is Eminem considered the GOAT by many in Hip Hop?

We can't even keep our own genres on lock with great music/artist anymore. Now all these garbage artist have paved the way for white people to come in and dominate our radios. But that's history right? Blacks creating a beautiful culture and white people coming along and taking it from us.:snoop:

There is a reason why you didn't hear about white people dominating our music in the 60-90's. We had real cats who genuinely loved the craft and worked hard to produce timeless classics. 60's? nope. 70's? nope. 80's? nope. 90's? nope. This era is WOAT. And ya'll wanna act surprised when Drake brought Em out on stage. Its all a game and we're the losers.

Side note -I see cats rip Lupe on here for the dumbest of reasons when he's the perfect example of a guy who puts time and effort into everything he writes. He respects the craft. But because his music makes you think, you criticize him. Look how backwards we've become.

Next generation music gonna be listened to telepathically or some shyt. Bunch of clicks and screeches over wind and traffic sounds.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mainstream rap is trash OP stick to underground rap.

Second of all this new music is filled with so many culture vultures that I the next generation will have culture vultures dressing up in black face performing.