This generation's idea of dating makes me never want to date.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The recent Lori Harvey situation got me :hhh:. That "single until married" just seems like a massive waste of time. How you gonna date multiple people (man or woman) and expect to go anywhere with them. I'm losing faith in the idea of even having a "girlfriend" brehs. It's not like woman be going on dates and sleeping with all these nikkas because I wouldn't have a problem then. They be in whole ass long-term relationships doing it. Like why not just do this and be single?

Lori Harvey, stepdaughter of dating advice guru Steve Harvey, is drawing praise from Twitter after reportedly juggling Trey Songz, Future and Justin Combs!

Lori Harvey, 22, has an impressive dating resume, and Twitter’s here for it — even if not all men are. Gossip Twitter account @gossipoftheciti claimed on Feb. 4 that Steve Harvey’s stepdaughter was spotted with British race car driver Lewis Hamilton, 34, although the rumor hasn’t been verified. But what’s important here is that the rumor sprung up right after the runway model posted a photo with Trey Songz, 34, on Jan. 25. Lori has since taken down the post and wiped Trey from her Instagram feed, but that all happened after rapper Future, 35, and Diddy’s son Justin Combs, 25 — more men rumored to be on her roster — got salty! Are you still with us?

Anyways, fans are telling Lori to pay the jealous men no mind. “Lori Harvey playing the game men play and they don’t like it. Cute,” one fan tweeted. Another fan thought Lori should take over her stepdad’s job of giving dating advice, tweeting, “I’d much rather read a relationship book from Lori Harvey than her father that’s what I know for sure. Spill tea sis!!.” And a third fan perfectly summed up why everybody else is mad: “Lori Harvey playing the game men play and they don’t like it. Cute.” Yup.

Leo Dicaprio is doing shyt right as far as I'm concerned. No cuffs outchea. :salute:

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
This girl is doing what you're bigging up Leo for doing.
afaik doesn't Leo date and then leave? He doesn't date multiple broads having them thinking they're gonna be getting married while still fukkin around with other women, does he? As long as it's clear that it's casual, I don't have a problem with it. Just don't trick nikkas into thinking you're actually in a cohesive relationship when you're not. That goes for men and women. Selling dreams is bound to end up screwing you over.

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
The chickens have come home to roost....

They just doing what we been doing since the dawn of time.....eventually this wave will die down when you see all these washed up hoes with no ring, couple of kids and single all up in the club....

The universe will balance itself back to normal just gonna be a little while

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
One of the first things I noticed after leaving a relationship of 10+ years.

Single and not single women be sharing that puss like it’s nothing.

Single me: I’m fine smashing and dipping.
Serious relationship me: it’s hard to find one out there . Even the slump busters i knew had options out the ass

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
If people know from the jump what it is. I have no problem. That goes for males and females.

But let's also be honest here, a woman doing this in full view will get a 'reputation' she'll get wifed no doubt but rich brehs are rolling through that p*ssy in single file.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
4fcf63e483381.jpeg

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Women think because a small segment of men do this, it warrants them being able to date/fukk muliple men at one moment.

But thats female logic for you. It's like if they witness the man they want do this then well... "it applies to all men!"

... even the last 10 men they bushed who would have committed to that and make them the focal point.

It's :yeshrug:

blqbird

Daps
Reppin
DMV
LMAO

THERES MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF WOMEN
IN THIS COUNTRY
AND YOURE STRESSED OVER WHAT
SOME RICH 22 YR OLD SEMI FAMOUS CHICK IS DOING?

:devil:
:evil:

nikka can you read? This thread ain't even really about her. It's about how her behavior is reflective of this generation's way of thinking.