This gotta be the weirdest transformation I've seen

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Before y'all accuse me of being a c00n, I just stumbled into this while going through the following list of a mutual followers' insta page:whoa:
How can you go from this:

to this:

In a few years:heh:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She dyed her hair, start dressing like a thot, and learned the art of angles to make her small ass look bigger, and photoshop and filtering to look better than she does irl. Why? For the attention she probably isn’t getting offline. And because it’s a trend for young women right now to look like this and sexualize themselves for more followers and money.

And it’s really just a digital transformation. She probably looks similar to how she always did if you see her in person, outside of having blonde hair.:francis: I never see women that look like these IG girls irl, a lot of them are just photoshopping and digitally transforming their looks

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Some breh is sending that YT bish! Thats how!

They done Dripped! hard on da bish...She lost in the Sauce now

giphy.gif

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
She dyed her hair, start dressing like a thot, and learned the art of angles to make her small ass look bigger, and photoshop and filtering to look better than she does irl. Why? For attention she probably isn’t getting enough offline and because it’s a trend for young women right now to look like this and sexualize themselves. She probably looks similar to how she always did if you see her in person, outside of having blonde hair.:francis:
I'm not one to slut shame but it's insane how someone can change their entire persona to fit in with current trends, specifically modern "thot culture". But if it's something that she enjoys doing and it brings bread to her table, who am I to judge? :yeshrug:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'm not one to slut shame but it's insane how someone can change their entire persona to fit in with current trends, specifically modern "thot culture". But if it's something that she enjoys doing and it brings bread to her table, who am I to judge? :yeshrug:

eh, I doubt her true life persona is that much different. Don’t be fooled by the illusions she’s posting on the gram. Like I said it’s a digital transformation at most. Probably has the same group of friends, talks the same as she did, and has a similar personality as she did before too. And she probably has always had slutty/sexual ways she just didn’t market that image until she saw it could be capitalized. I have yet to see an actual sexually reserved women post slutty pics of themselves.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
those first pics are from 5 years ago....

she the prototype white stripper now

not a big transformation to be honest

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Before y'all accuse me of being a c00n, I just stumbled into this while going through the following list of a mutual followers' insta page:whoa:
How can you go from this:

to this:

In a few years:heh:

I do the same shyt trying to find out what triggered the change. Every know and then i find the opposite scenario.... like that wealthy asian chick with the Wells fargo CEO pops that went to ghetto gaggers.... now all she posts are art pics and cats on insta

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I do the same shyt trying to find out what triggered the change. Every know and then i find the opposite scenario.... like that wealthy asian chick with the Wells fargo CEO pops that went to ghetto gaggers.... now all she posts are art pics and cats on insta
:dwillhuh: