This Is Exactly Why Black People Sound No Different Than KKKLANSMEN When Using The N-Word Towards Each Other

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

^^^^^^ notice how much ANGER & VENOM is behind the word when spoken by black people towards black people......no different than a racist non-black person:snoop:

Notice how much negative energy the word summons up when spoken alot of times. The word when spoken to each other with a certain tone literally invokes hatred and anger in the person it's being spoken to.

If an ACTUAL term of endearment like "my brotha", "my man" , "homie" ,etc with a friendly tone was used I guarantee that this entire situation could have been avoided, instead the guy in the car repeatedly called the other guy a "poe ass n1gga" which summoned up anger inside the brother with the jersey which prompted him to respond back angrily "b1tch ass n1gga!!!!".

Words are spells and the Nword is a literal CURSE on black people.....it summons up demonic energy between black people when spoken.

The angrier black people get at each other the more you're gonna hear the Nword....this is a fact.

In my opinion, the constant use of the Nword by black people towards each other is a REFLECTION of how little we value each other.

At this point in the game the word is used just as much (if not more) as HATE SPEECH towards each other than as a warm & friendly term of endearment

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

^^^^^^ notice how much ANGER & VENOM is behind the word when spoken by black people towards black people......no different than a racist non-black person:snoop:

Notice how much negative energy the word summons up when spoken alot of times. The word when spoken to each other with a certain tone literally invokes hatred and anger in the person it's being spoken to.

If an ACTUAL term of endearment like "my brotha", "my man" , "homie" ,etc with a friendly tone was used I guarantee that this entire situation could have been avoided, instead the guy in the car repeatedly called the other guy a "poe ass n1gga" which summoned up anger inside the brother with the jersey which prompted him to respond back angrily "b1tch ass n1gga!!!!".

Words are spells and the Nword is a literal CURSE on black people.....it summons up demonic energy between black people when spoken.

The angrier black people get at each other the more you're gonna hear the Nword....this is a fact.

In my opinion, the constant use of the Nword by black people towards each other is a REFLECTION of how little we value each other.

At this point in the game the word is used just as much (if not more) as HATE SPEECH towards each other than as a warm & friendly term of endearment

Motor had that dog in it:whew:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
puss ass nikka

po ass nikka

replace nikka with "bytch" sometimes

just FL slang bruh y'all ain't from down here 😭

calling him a klansmen? come on man
32aefae.png

full

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a tense situation. No matter what term he used it would’ve been confrontational.

How come you don’t make these threads when you see two black men using that term towards each other in a positive way?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:manny:A moment of anger we all privy too. The language used is irrelevant

If every time a confrontation happens the same language is found then it is irresponsible to call it "irrelevant".

I suspect we wouldn't call it irrelevant if the person saying it was white and it's because we've been juelzing about this word for decades now pretending it's something it's not.

:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If every time a confrontation happens the same language is found then it is irresponsible to call it "irrelevant".

I suspect we wouldn't call it irrelevant if the person saying it was white and it's because we've been juelzing about this word for decades now pretending it's something it's not.

:francis:

I think its a bigger issue to have the argument than the language use

Hike ya skirt down just a tad. Men argue. Nobody threw hands and nobody died

“But that said nikka!?!?”

Lol

Like a fukking woman:francis::mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think its a bigger issue to have the argument than the language use

Hike ya skirt down just a tad. Men argue. Nobody threw hands and nobody died

“But that said nikka!?!?”

Lol

Like a fukking woman:francis::mjlol:

The language used in an argument is usually a predictor of the trajectory of an argument. When this "term of endearment" comes out in an argument, things generally trend in a predictably bad direction which is unsurprising because it's an anti-Black term that we all know is anti-Black but only reveal it when a white person says the same word.

:manny: