This is exactly why no black man should want to be a Libertarian

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
33dbdvq.jpg

When one of your major proponents and grand philosphers speaks like this? This ain't the ways of the BLACK MAN.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Coli logic in a nutshell

You hate libertarianism= You a Democrat!

So break down to me about that Austrian Economics then bruh
:sas1: Just throwing it out there friend.

Reducing a political philosophy down to one person(a crazy women in this case) is cute, but hardly worth taking seriously.

...maybe you could explain exactly what it is about the initiation of force against peaceful people you find so "anti-black"? and we can go from there.

Superstar
Daps
The vast, and I mean VAST majority of Libertarians acknowledge that Ayn Rand is an idiot.

And I say that not being a Libertarian.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
:sas1: Just throwing it out there friend.

Reducing a political philosophy down to one person(a crazy women in this case) is cute, but hardly worth taking seriously.

...maybe you could explain exactly what it is about the initiation of force against peaceful people you find so "anti-black"? and we can go from there.

Because it resulted in the near extinction of a people all over land that wasn't theres in the first fukkin place. The same can be said for Trans Atlantic Slave trade.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Exactly, because you're infringing of the natural rights to exist by others who hold no influence or worth within your life.
You are actually in agreeance with the core tenet of libertarianism. :obama:

I think you should pay less attention to individual libertarians, and try applying this moral center to more of your political outlook.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
You are actually in agreeance with the core tenet of libertarianism. :obama:

I think you should pay less attention to individual libertarians, and try applying this moral center to more of your political outlook.

nikka,

that's your natural instinct, that libertarians incorporated with they flimsy ass philosophy.

If a motherfukker walk up and sock yo ass, and you response, that ain't got shyt to do (at it's core, not principals) with values or thoughts on liberty, it's flight or fight, and you gon knock that nikka on his ass or you gone take that L or dip off.

And like religion, we need to do away with these white mens political parties...they are not ours, they don't hone our values that coincide with our roots.