Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Black MAGAts. Baffles me to no end.

But I guess niqqas been c00nin since they started calling us niqqas.

And all these other races be trying that shyt too. Trying to "fit in" with virulent racists.

I had a lifetime of thinking that racism was dying. I lived in places surrounded by white people for 25 years. After I left home for college in 93.

I never let them get away with disrespect tho. I was always ready and eager to check them if they tried me.

Then I realized. It's not a few bad apples. Most of them are still hardcore racist. 2/3 by my math.

At that point I just gave up on them. Came back to the hood several years ago and ain't moving away ever again.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black MAGAts. Baffles me to no end.

But I guess niqqas been c00nin since they started calling us niqqas.

And all these other races be trying that shyt too. Trying to "fit in" with virulent racists.

I had a lifetime of thinking that racism was dying. I lived in places surrounded by white people for 25 years. After I left home for college in 93.

I never let them get away with disrespect tho. I was always ready and eager to check them if they tried me.

Then I realized. It's not a few bad apples. Most of them are still hardcore racist. 2/3 by my math.

At that point I just gave up on them. Came back to the hood several years ago and ain't moving away ever again.
It's better to be around your own people :salute:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where do you get your news from?
We’re you seriously not aware of the nature of the coup until I explained it just now?

I'd rather not say, I don't want them to be labeled right wing unfairly. lol
I was talking about the people stor.ing the capital you are talking about Pence counting electoral votes. You changed the subject.
Another c00n in our sights @AnonymityX1000

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na, now you can answer my question.
Nope I don't feel better, I feel sorry for you black man it hurts my heart when one of my own becomes a bootlicking sambo c00n who dosen't want to say where they get they info from cause it's more than likely a Qanon quacky website.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nope I don't feel better, I feel sorry for you black man it hurts my heart when one of my own becomes a bootlicking sambo c00n who dosen't want to say where they get they info from cause it's more than likely a Qanon quacky website.
I didn't even name any and he is already calling it extreme right wing. You guys need a new playbook. lol