This is the most open support for black people I have ever seen in my life

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I know with many non-blacks' ulterior motives don't always align with outward actions but, surface level wise, it's strange to see the outpour of support black people have been receiving this past week. From individuals on social media to large corporations. I think it's a good idea for black people to take advantage of this and express our goals for the movement.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s because it’s an election year whites stood with blacks in the past. Here’s how it works a tragedy happens and then come nonblacks to use the struggle to get new legislation and laws passed that will benefit them. Then when its done theyll move on. Don’t you find it strange these people was upset when Collin took a knee basicallly blackballing him for the same thing their looting and protesting for. They using this tragedy to get the government to negotiate laws and legislation will be passed to benefit them meanwhile the same police brutality in our communities will continue.

Last edited:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
OP I hope you know it's finna be alot of "BLACK" people in here mad as fuk about you saying this is the most open support you done seen for black people. Alot of white supremacists and "BLACK" people ain't go like that at all. They hate to see black people get open support from non black people. They want everybody to hate black people. So to see all these people all around the entire world standing with black people it really pisses "BLACK" people on thecoli off and it pisses off white supremacists. They claim it don't mean nothing but if it didn't mean nothing they wouldn't of flew in this thread trying to derail the narrative.

They don't want white and non black people to openly support black people. It burns their souls to see black people getting all this open support from all these big cooperations, celebrities, and white people. Even the hispanics and latin kings that was talking shyt is supporting black people now. Don't pay attention to these "BLACK" people in this thread that's mad about all the support we getting. And ignore all the "That don't mean shyt where the jobs and power" ass nikkas. Because it's a youtube page dedicated to showcasing nothing but black people in power and black people who are wealthy and these nikkas don't care nothing bout it

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nah this is much different, this is some generational shyt like the 60s. this year will go down in history, shyt youll be telling your grandkids, and will be embedded into U.S history books forever.

covid pandemic to a 2 month quarantine, right into a nationwide riot. things arent going back to normal, we are going to see a new era. btw. theres going to be a second wave of covid....this aint over. 20's is going to be some dark times.