This is the one reason why this Man is the GOAT plus he had the most bytches on his dikk and it's not even close :russ:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The man is just literally standing there look at these people he's not fukking moving why are they going so crazy :mindblown:

It's like he's absorbing all the sweat he's receiving building up his energy for the show :mjlol:

I don't think there is anything else in history that can top this let me repeat one more Time HE'S JUST fukkING STANDING IN THE SAME SPOT.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
For people who don't believe in the spiritual or the fact that some step into this realm with a higher voltage how do you explain the MJ effect? Often imitated, never duplicated.

Just the sheer level of visceral reaction his presence elicits suggests something more at play than basic celeb worship. Listen to what Smooth B said about meeting him:

When from being high as a kite and tripping full force to sober as a judge after Mike dapped him up.

image005.jpg

Do the knowledge... There is a reason the man himself needed medical grade anesthetics to get a buzz.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing. There are places in the world where people don't even watch basketball, some places in the world where they don't even mess with soccer.

But everyone in those places know Michael Jackson. Crazy thing is I have traveled all around the world as an engineer for work. One thing is guaranteed no matter what country you go to overseas whether its at a restaurant, cafe, airport, sporting event and etc they gonna be playing some Michael Jackson music....believe that!!!

I remember right before covid, I was in the heart of the czech republic for work with co-workers from that country. After work they take me to a floor hockey game (game in which they play hockey with no ice) and the place is packed. What do they play during the game....you guessed it some Michael Jackson songs. After the game we go to a nice sit down restaurant to eat...what do they play in the restaurant? Some Michael Jackson music. I get in a taxi to leave to go to the airport so that I can fly back home to the states. The taxi cap driving is listening to a old school music czech station. What does the station play? Two Michael Jackson songs.

The power of Michael Jackson.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Also, its interesting that the closest comparator your have to his level of name, fame and status in this Game is Jesus. Do the maths on that and consider the implications, resonance and presence of a man who moonwalked across the global stage and had random tribes paying homage:

I've said it before and will again that MJ was lacing Game for those aware enough to decode what he is saying. From the breakdown of 2020 planetary alignments and shifts in global consciousness (back in 88) to the skin tone of the Pharaohs, what really goes on behind the scenes of this engineered reality, mind controlled whores, occult forces, institutionalized racism and so much more.

You either feel it or don't believe it. Doesn't change what you witnessed... :mj:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is John Cena in that tweet :what: neckbeards hated dude and he always got an mixed reaction from the crowd.

Naw breh overseas jokers love Cena. I was shocked when I worked in India all these young dudes asked me was I a fan of Cena once they found out I was from the US.

I was like what ya'll dudes watch WWE here? Young indian dudes was like heck yeah young dudes in India love the WWE and Cena is our favorite wrestler.

I was like dang I didn't know that...:ohhh: