This is What a Black Hole Sounds Like *Creepy*

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Random internet trolls calling cap on NASA :dead:

The youth is fukked, everything a joke or cap to you folks. Anti-illegence era is amongst us

Everything NASA does is some “computer generated” bs of a “calculation” of what something is supposed to look or sound like, hell they still haven’t even shown a real image of Earth tf

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
How they came up with the sound is literally 1 sentence in the OP. They rather read a paragraph of ducktales from coli nikkas though.

Everyone knows there is no sound without a medium. Come on now

Yes they came up with a sound that doesn’t actually exist using “data” aka whatever they say so, people just know how to ask questions and think for themselves and not just go with whatever the fancy scientists tell us.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Kanye or Pharrell need to flip that sound....

"Black Hole" by Pusha T....or Jay Z

"Black Hole, but ain't no son, I'm the one.
Political prisoner, like Mandella, set free
Gotta lotta pain, so I wash the money and pray God forgive me"
:huhldup:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yes they came up with a sound that doesn’t actually exist using “data” aka whatever they say so, people just know how to ask questions and think for themselves and not just go with whatever the fancy scientists tell us.
if you don’t understand sonification then google is at your disposal. Someone even left a link iirc.

Plus the general dissenting arguments were 8th grade level “there are no sound waves in space how are they doing this” type. This is thinking for yourself?