This is where BM depravity and toxic masculinity leads: BW homicide rate at 70 year lows

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
So the National Center for Health Statistics released recent mortality data for the last few years and going back to 1950. While some is depressing (BM homicide still too high) other bits are enlightening, especially as opposed to the bullshyt spread on social media in recent years.

Despite a recent uptick from 2015-16 (that White women also experienced), the homicide rate for Black women is basically at the lowest level since data started in 1950.

BW-homicide-BWonly.jpg

BW in their 20s have roughly 1/3 the chance of being a homicide victim as their grandmother's generation and half their mother's generation. Most female homicides are at the hands of males and most violence is within race so it shows a declining trends, almost uninterrupted, of BM being increasingly safer for Black women. In other words, contrary to the Black men biggest killers of Black women hype, it is safer for a BW to be with a BM now than at any time in modern history.

Granted it also depends on situation. If you live in a violent hood, the rate is higher. If you are educated and live in a burb, your rate is lower and probably approximates that of WW. Context matters.

Now I know the first objection is that this rate is higher than White women, and it is. But mostly for the same reasons it is higher for BM unfortunately. The gap between BW and WW is also much smaller proportionally than BM and WM
BW-homicide.jpg

But here is the rub. If you are going to "warn" BW about BM due to these rates, basically only 8 people per 100,000 Black women per year from the teenage years to the early 40s, then you might as well also warn them not to drive and only use public transport
BW-auto-death.jpg

And definitely get their breasts check since breast cancer kills BW by multiples of BM
BW-breastcancer.jpg

Happy Tuesday!

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No, to those of us who do our own research, think for ourselves, question the validity of white-sponsored references and don't follow the 'outrage' agenda; we already know the facts and realities behind false 'statistics'. The generalizations and stereotypes of the "violent black men" run amuck has never been accurate from any perspective - historically and analytically.

Like you have done, more of our people need to base their "talking points" on factual basis instead of aligning with a toxic white mentality that discredits the race. Nothing but white hype throughout media and fake support for causes that don't relate back to us (bf and bm).

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
What’s the point of this thread?

@Nicole0416 explained it well but the point is to show how biased some statistics are, especially the ones being parroted by some Black folk. BM and BW have had their best stats on most metrics for some time now but the message is to fear and hate each other. It claims to be an evidence based outlook but it is just sloppy one-sided statistics.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Nicole0416 explained it well but the point is to show how biased some statistics are, especially the ones being parroted by some Black folk. BM and BW have had their best stats on most metrics for some time now but the message is to fear and hate each other. It claims to be an evidence based outlook but it is just sloppy one-sided statistics.
:ehh:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Uh, this graph doesn’t feel so good

did you mean to post this one because this is absolutely depressing

yes the rate improved but it was astronomically bad before and is still god awful in comparison to ww. jesus man.

please tell me these are the made up numbers by the white supremacists

BW-homicide.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Right.. That's exactly what it is. Straight up fear mongering and self-hate with no self- evaluation. Like I've seen it routinely, people using stats and quotes from Radar Online or Cosmo magazine like it's factual data or taking racially skewed references from corporate sponsored sites like it's a credible source. Even the so-called 'independent' sites are not reliable until it's verifiable and fact checked.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uh, this graph doesn’t feel so good

did you mean to post this one because this is absolutely depressing

yes the rate improved but it was astronomically bad before and is still god awful in comparison to ww. yikes man. please tell me these are made up numbers by the white supremacists
:comeon:Are you questioning whether a government controlled site is not influenced by white supremacists?... that's kind of the topic of the thread. Did you actually go the cdc site and look up the research information to note the datasets, controls, sample sizes, and basis of the analysis; also note the use of the term "historical comparison" in the op or are you basing your "logic" on an emotional reaction i.e. "depressing"...
:jbhmm:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
:comeon:Are you questioning whether a government controlled site is not influenced by white supremacists?... that's kind of the topic of the thread. Did you actually go the cdc site and look up the research information to note the datasets, controls, sample sizes, and basis of the analysis; also note the use of the term "historical comparison" in the op or are you basing your "logic" on an emotional reaction i.e. "depressing"...
:jbhmm:
I haven’t researched it. no logic. just my emotional reaction seeing women my nieces age murdered at 5 times the rate.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I haven’t researched it. no logic. just my emotional reaction seeing women my nieces age murdered at 5 times the rate.
oh ok. You've actually seen for yourself women that were murdered at that rate? I could understand having an emotional reaction if that's been your personal experience.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
As I've mentioned before:ehh:

:coffee:

• Truth be told this is all internet nonsense and that most people are average Joes & Janes with regular problems but nothing truly crazy.
  • Truth be told the internet allows small factions of people to be representative of groups multiple time bigger than themselves

50,000,000 African Americans(rounded up) * 0.01 That's one percent = 500,000 African Americans with a given serious issue

80/20 - 90/10 rule

500,000 AA's * 0.2 twenty% who actually speak their mind online = 100,000 AA online complaining
500,000 AA's * 0.1 ten% who actually speak their mind online = 50,000 online complaining

:ufdup:
It's statistically improbable that you are not going to see 100,000 - 50,000 African Americans online complaining about random shyt. And that's if only 1% had issues. more likely we are talking around 20%. It doesn't mean that their issues are any more prevalent than they really are.

The nature of the internet means small groups of people can potentially be amplified out of proportion to reality:yeshrug: