This is Why We Hit Waffle House instead of IHOP- Ratchets vs Thots in Irvington, NJ

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Waffles House stay having temporary plywood windows down here. Police stage in the parking lots too. Only fukkery at the IHOP is that it stays packed with power studs.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:mjlol: I never step foot in Waffle House past 12 am. In any of them. They are just magnets for fuccery. It's almost like since they open all night they just the go to meet up spot for all the weirdos and stupid nikkas. My cousin got robbed at one in Gwinnett. Dudes came thru at 3 am with Hefty bags and made everybody run they shyt. Went to one in Mississippi that was clearly the trap and the hoe stroll for this little town I was in. Even the cooks was catching plays. Then there was the time I was at the one by Ga State and some homeless dude came in, dropped his pants and took a huge shyt on the floor. Breh just walked out cussing at folks like "wtf yall looking at" like he ain't just shyt on the floor in public:scust:

That's why I fukk with the Landmark Diners for the late night tip. More expensive but the food is way better and you ain't gotta worry about that dumb shyt.