This my last time saying this, but don't listen to old black people

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insipired by Hillary breakfest club appearance

They'll have u all fukked up. Old black ppl life advice reads like a this.....

Go to school, get a job, if u don't get the job you're qualified for...basically take any job and stay. Old black ppl love security, to the point where they almost think its a sin to leave a job. They'll stay at the same 12 dollar an hour job for 30 Years and come home mad when their 22 year old cac supervisor scream at them for being a min late. I've seen old nikkas get bossed around. And they took it with no fight.... It was like driving miss daisy without the car. I quit a job during orientation because this young CAC girl was talking shyt like she was the HNIC and I all I could vision was her standing over me in the hot sun talking shyt as I dry off hubcaps for 10 dollars an hour, and walked out ...like fukk that...I'm not going out like that....like a sucka

Old nikkas are very docile.... They think its honorable to bust your ass for 40 years at the same level without trying to at least move up in the company. They tell u to always work hard and be politically correct... Man fukk that...if u make low wages and work hard, you're a fukking idiot... Because low pay should come with low effort.

Don't listen to your parents either man....these nikkas don't what's going on. My pops be trying to give me business advice from the shyt he did back in the 80s, this nikka barely how to turn on a computer, and I have to type his text messages on his flip phone for him...and he wonder why i ignore his advice.... Old black ppl advice is horrible.... Its basically about about being complacent. Just accepting a bad situation and wait for white Jesus to save u...naw he ain't coming... black ppl have been indoctrinated and they pass that shyt on to the youth...because they're mind set is about survival and not progress. Progress scares them...the fear that blacks can be live like whites scare them...its a mental illness.

And they still believe in politicians.. Like how is it possible u been on this earth for all these years and still believe in the political process? While your neighborhood is still fukked up the same way it was 30 years ago? These old church nikkas are still full of shyt....still praising white Jesus, still voting, still can't read politicians condescending attempts for the black vote. All a politician have to do for the black vote is show up with a backwards cap and have a cypher with nikkas. Old nikkas actually defend that dude Obama, the suppose black man that never mentioned the word black. Omaba is basically a white man, and he panders to the black community... When he comes around, all he talks about is bullshyt...hip hop or hell start whipping the NEA NEA and avoid the topic of why black ppl are economically deprived. Naw that issue is to scary to talk about..I don't blame him...because once nikkas wake up and realize how unfair their conditions are...oh my

Soon

Banned
Daps
Sometimes this is the way to go for the average folk with now skills, education or talent.

These are the people who the advice serves well. I'm a college graduate so I only take life lessons from these folks, I'm taking career advice from other college gaduates.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Maybe you should. It's arrogant to think at 20 something years old that you have all the answers. It's WHO you listen to not how old they are that matters. There's lots of older black people making or who have made moves in their day. My uncle is 75 years old and was one of the first Black executives for Toshiba gave great advice. My physic teacher in high school was one of the first Black phds in his field gave great advice.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
still can't read politicians condescending attempts for the black vote. All a politician have to do for the black vote is show up with a backwards cap and have a cypher with nikkas.
U deserve a dap for this :russ: I don't agree with everything, but, that got me

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maybe you should. It's arrogant to think at 20 something years old that you have all the answers. It's WHO you listen to not how old they are that matters. There's lots of older black people making or who have made moves in their day. My uncle is 75 years old and was one of the first Black executives for Toshiba gave great advice. My physic teacher in high school was one of the first Black phds in his field gave great advice.

Troll thread :mjlol:

But...

The OP's mentality is what's wrong with some of the youth today. A general lack of respect from the youth. I might not agree with some older people's advice but I can always take something away from what they say whether good or bad or what I do/don't want to do.

Soon

Banned
Daps
I made a post before that is relevant to this sort of topic.

There's two types of people in this world (young and old): Ones that will put you on game and ones that will run game.

Too real.

I always listen to folks who are chopping up game, I don't care if its a high school drop out. I thirst for knowledge. Even useless knowledge has its place.