This Pawg-Hawg carrying that juice in her caboose!

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt cuff but Id fukk the shyt out of this fat bytch. :yeshrug: nikkas be hitting way uglier or dont get any at all be talking the most shyt. :mjlol:

This is preferred, than being associated with desperation. Majority if you nikkas problem is your life REVOLVES around pu$$y. There is NOTHING wrong with NOT getting any.

We all human but damn, ya'll act like drug fiends and it's damn embarrasing. Keep your desperation to yourselves. I"m tired of you low self esteem strays yelling your thirst from the rooftops.

Call it dyck policing, I dont give a damn, but your desperation and low standards have made my life complicated and it's annoying. Certain attention that I dont want, I get because of you hungry hobo ass nikkas.

You selfish bastads act like what you do only affects you, and it doesn't. Everything we do affects somebody else.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is preferred, than being associated with desperation. Majority if you nikkas problem is your life REVOLVES around pu$$y. There is NOTHING wrong with NOT getting any.

We all human but damn, ya'll act like drug fiends and it's damn embarrasing. Keep your desperation to yourselves. I"m tired of you low self esteem strays yelling your thirst from the rooftops.

Call it dyck policing, I dont give a damn, but your desperation and low standards have made my life complicated and it's annoying. Certain attention that I dont want, I get because of you hungry hobo ass nikkas.

You selfish bastads act like what you do only affects you, and it doesn't. Everything we do affects somebody else.

Yup. Until we control our own image, brehs need to have some standards.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bro it has nothing to do with being desperate, all I said is if she was throwing the p*ssy at me i'd nut on her face and ass then keep it moving. Me fukking her would have 0 impact on your life. Most mfs including the ones saying they wouldn't WOULD do this behind closed doors....

The funny thing is this chick is not ugly facially, just overweight. So are you saying all men that fukk overweight women are desperate? are you saying if the chick youre fukking doesn't look like Prime Nia Long youre desperate? or is it because shes white? Its ironic because i guarentee the nikkas in here saying they wouldn't smash this have smashed worse. :mjlol:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

You selfish bastads act like what you do only affects you
, and it doesn't. Everything we do affects somebody else.
:laff:

Daps
Proof....brehs all got different tastes.

That's why when people say "I can't find a Black man" ...they are exaggerating. If you dark N skinny, there a bunch of brehs looking for you. Chubby and fat....there are a bunch of brehs looking for you.

Every man got a type and every woman can find a breh that likes what she's working with. Brehs got the most diversity of taste.