This really grinds my gears vol.1: I don't mean to brag but..yeah I do!

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There is a lot of foolishness that goes on round these here parts, and while there is jokes and fukkery going on there is also another element that is just as much apart of this communities fabric, and it's not a good look.

What am I talking about? Vanity :ufdup: If you believe in God, your mentality is that of the devil when you frequent here. Now that might (keyword might) be a stretch but let me point out what is really grinding my gears for 12/7/17.

Today I shine a beacon onto PC gamers and their graphics cards. PC gamers of today talk like this post I quoted...
People on other forums were calling this "gunsouls" or Bloodborne with guns :mjlol:. Have they not played the Painkiller series or Hexen before? Anyways game looks good and I look forward to it. FPS was silky smooth in that trailer and I know my GTX 1080 can handle what ever that game will throw at me from the looks of it.
I find it annoying for posters to talk about there GPU's like if they talking about dikk sizes. Great, you got a big GPU :dame:

Are nikkaz really watching trailers then going "well it looked smooth, my gtx will handle it even if it's not tho :ahh:" And its usually not the real PC gamer, it'll be Fatboi1 or somebody that will mention a game then will go into how their card could do it without anyone ever soliciting that information :gucci:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You arent allowed to make this thread, the past 3 months all youve done is talk about 4k on xbox 1x a system you are too broke to buy yet always brag on for its graphics
First off, shut your dumbass up :camby: 2ndly, do I need to own a gtx 1080 to know it's more powerful than the 980? Is the ps4 more powerful than the ps3?

So let's get this clear once and for all.

There is a difference between discussing videogaming and discussing videogaming while interjecting unsolicited information about your computer setup and what you think/hope it can do when it's put to the test. I.understand its 2017, this the internet right? But unlike you, I'm a real nikka. You fukkin nerds are hilarious thinking I give a shyt what some clown ass nikka gotta say about some electronics :mjlol: I'm too broke to buy an Xbox? Maybe, just maybe I made business investments and haven't collected dividends yet so it's not ideal to splurge when my money is working for me at the moment. Now I'm sorry if that reality makes you mad, I'm gonna mosey on down to the victory circle :win:
Dudes need to shut up and just game.
Isn't this a forum where people come to talk :lupe:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol, dudes do like to constantly mention what hardware they have, on some stealth bragging shyt

btw this Ducky keyboard with Cherry MX™ Brown switches is the shyt :ohlawd:
You bought another one or is this the same you got a few months back?

Don't remember if it was you or @Ciggavelli

Daps
I dunno about alla that but I know my rig can kick any games ass in 4k and ultra/max on everything....

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - OC

icon_1.jpg
Intel Core i7 8700K 4.7GHz Turbo (watercooling) - Coffee Lake

icon_1.jpg
Crucial Sport LT 16GB 2666MHz DDR4

icon_1.jpg
1000GB (1TB) 7200RPM 64MB

icon_1.jpg
Crucial MX300 - 525GB (SSD)

:yeshrug: