This RollingStone BLM front cover has divided opinions. Thoughts?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Eao_DkKXQAI1W_j

The Message is very clear here.:mjpls:

The artist who created it, Kadir Nelson;
Kadir_Nelson-373x480-233x300.jpg

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Daps
George called out for his mom. A lot of black children and men call out for they mom when they in trouble or pain. I see a picture of a black boy with his mother. I see no issue. :yeshrug:
It’s ok. Not everyone is going to vibrate on the same frequency. Run along now.

ThrobbingHood

Daps

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
We discussed this shyt ad nausem in another thread. But yeah you can see ALOT of symbolism in this shyt.

- Why the white boy the only wearing a proper mask while the others wearing associated with aggressive activity? (This is a bigger pic. Never noticed the breh on the bike had a proper mask..but still..)
- Why he under the flag with his fist up, making a V of sorts?
- Why there ain't a strong black male ANYWHERE in that bytch?
- That 'breh' in the back holding a sign saying "OUR lives matters" compromised as fukk.
- Why that kid in the front smiling when serious shyt going on?
- Why the black woman wearing a red white and blue flag kerchief around her damned neck instead of a grey or black one?
-Why the artists chose to put an actual hand obscuring the Black fist vector logo??

It's still, fukk this shyt. Women and children WILL NOT BE LEADING THE fukkING CHARGE come any war situation, man. They purposefully ommitance of any black figure of power or authority was more than likely deliberately set in this fukk ass picture. I've no problem with strong women, I've no problem with kids down for the cause, but best believe me and ANY OTHER black man would have them besides us, not in front.

Again, fukk this cover.