This solidifies it... Rocky was the GOAT at selling the Stunner :laff:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Stunner has to be one of the most oversold moves. It was funny as hell sometimes.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
This was probably after the shows went off the air. Was watching the Austin documentary on the network. They were sayin that Austin and who ever else wanted to come out would just fukk around on the mic, drink beers, and entertain the crowd for like an hour after.

That's what he used to do when they came here. We used to come down (if we didn't have floor seats) and sit closer to watch Austin's beer drinking, after show shenanigans. I respect that after shows he wasn't quick to run out the building.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
This was probably after the shows went off the air. Was watching the Austin documentary on the network. They were sayin that Austin and who ever else wanted to come out would just fukk around on the mic, drink beers, and entertain the crowd for like an hour after.
Breh can you imagine the wrestlers doing that today? Cena, Titus, Bray Wyatt and Mark Henry clowning around after the show?

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Breh can you imagine the wrestlers doing that today? Cena, Titus, Bray Wyatt and Mark Henry clowning around after the show?

I could actually see cena doin some pg type shyt since he all bout the WWE universe. No way any of them drinkin and shyt during the pg era.

If anyone I'd want to see ambrose gettin turnt up

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
When I was younger, I never really noticed how much this dude oversold. I see it now and all I can do is :lolbron: