This story on how this brotha got jumped needs to be a BET special

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:russ:

I'm glad all them nggas just tried to pop off and no one escalated shyt to a stabbing, a cutting, or shots. When dudes are able to settle their differences without all extra that shyt, no one goes to jail, and no one loses their life. It's a beautiful thing. Dude didn't run, and they held their block down. No one really lost out there, that nite.:yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I hate sucker punch fakkits with a passion. At least 3 dudes try to sneak in for some bytch ass "daddy don't hurt me" shyt when dude was willing to square up against all takers. I never seen a sucker punch in real life but I think I'd go up and sucker punch the fakkit who did it just because.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fighting off a crowd is legit the most exhilerating thing in the world....I got into it with like 8 whiteboys from michigan on Royal Carribbean after I knocked one of their girlfriends out cold (she hit my nikka with a beer bottle). I blacked out but I remember throwing the biggest dude over a table.

Daps
fighting off a crowd is legit the most exhilerating thing in the world....I got into it with like 8 whiteboys from michigan on Royal Carribbean after I knocked one of their girlfriends out cold (she hit my nikka with a beer bottle). I blacked out but I remember throwing the biggest dude over a table.

:wtf:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

You don't want to be passing out around white boys, that brings out their inner booty banditry :hhh:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The girl stopping the guy with red shorts from jumping, him sensing a punch coming from the dude with black shorts and the guy in a red shirt stopping him from getting jumped again when he was walking away.

Mad shyt. Breh dodged 2 punches from the side and handled that dude in the jeans. :banderas::salute:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao....I said blacked out, meaning my body went on autopilot while my mind was in some kind of void. apparently I wrecked these cacs cause it was the last night and on debarcation I had to meet with FBI at port of miami and spend 2 hours on a report