This the REALEST thing I’ve ever heard Chris Rock talk about. Says slavery ended in 1975!!!!!!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Bro I'm flabbergasted

Some white comedians said the word "******" within the context of why and why they don't say it in their comedy bits

And because Chris Rock didn't leap over the table and stab one of them in the eye, he's not "pro Black"

Some of y'all are either clearly white or Black people who try too hard to exude Blackness without actually making any valid point at all

We're coming from the perspective of everyday people not millionaire entertainers. Comedian or not a cac or non black says that word and they getting checked.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She better than GI Jada though.

Plus, during that interview, he was fuqqing with Megalyn chick. Lake Bell probably got that awesome jawsome. 🤷🏾

Doesn’t matter WHAT she got you talk all that pro black “I teach my daughters all white is evil.” “Ain’t nothing a white man with a penny hates more than a nikka with a nickel”. shyt only to turn around and date the SAME white women who would’ve stood back and cheered while her husband, father, brother, LYNCHED you not even 100 years ago then you are a hypocrite.

Period

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
In his defense, most black celebrities that have not been canceled have let white ppl get away with far worse including Will.
I'm dont expect him to "jump over the table and stab someone" :comeon:

But a simple " Yo, do you not see me standing here? Chill out with that kinda talk" response...never happens

He doesn't even give a :dahell: face when it happens
Just :unsure: or:skip: reactions from him laughing it off

c00n shyt.:yeshrug:

He can Speak up....but assets and getting cancelled and knowing where your bread is buttered blah blah etc... prevent that

But Chris is pretty spineless as a whole so I don't hold it against him, he still funny

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So no one is going to discuss how he said his mom used to get her teeth token out at the Veterinarian y'all sitting up here missing the message as as always. Arguing about dumb shyt Chris Rock ain't o fukking c00n Jesse Lee Patterson is a fukking c00n.

Last edited: