This trend of Bright ass Headlights, UNAPPRECIATION

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Driving and some newer model car,cac in a big ass pickup with bright ass headlight that blind you and glare all in your sideviews and rear views
:mjaggy:

Jawns should be illegal..shyts are brighter than headbeams.

What is a way I can blind these dikkheads back for revenge?
:jbhmm:

Need to put some deflectors on my shyt..

I get someone with bright ass headlighta I purpose drive at same speed limit and slower just to piss em off and make em pass me.:mjgrin:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Flick the little tab on your rear view mirror to angle the light up so it doesn't fukk with your vision, no more glare :manny: Most older cars have them but if you dont I guess you just gotta hop out and beat the dudes ass :russ:

Already cued up for my coli brehs just press play! Save 28 seconds today! :blessed:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Flick the little tab on your rear view mirror to angle the light up so it doesn't fukk with your vision, no more glare :manny: Most older cars have them but if you dont I guess you just gotta hop out and beat the dudes ass :russ:

I be moving my sidevies in desperare hopes the glare reflects back:mjgrin:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

I'd rather be blinded and die crashing before I watch a clip with no timestamp in 2019 :camby: the coli is fed up

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I'd rather be blinded and die crashing before I watch a clip with no timestamp in 2019 :camby: the coli is fed up
:russ: :dead: The clip was just some supplementary viewing to go along with my post breh, it was there for brehs who wanted to watch a fuller explanation while my post ended up SAVING you 3 mins and 11 seconds of your life :umad: :troll:

I've edited the lank for my fellow 6 cert 6 figure 6 second attention span coli brethren :wow:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:russ: :dead: The clip was just some supplementary viewing to go along with my post breh, it was there for brehs who wanted to watch a fuller explanation while my post ended up SAVING you 3 mins and 11 seconds of your life :umad: :troll:

I've edited the lank for my fellow 6 cert 6 figure 6 second attention span coli brethren :wow:
It's been a minute since I helps someone accountable.

Today was just your day :ufdup: gotta keep y'all muhfukkas on your toes

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Driving and some newer model car,cac in a big ass pickup with bright ass headlight that blind you and glare all in your sideviews and rear views
:mjaggy:

Jawns should be illegal..shyts are brighter than headbeams.

What is a way I can blind these dikkheads back for revenge?
:jbhmm:

Need to put some deflectors on my shyt..

I get someone with bright ass headlighta I purpose drive at same speed limit and slower just to piss em off and make em pass me.:mjgrin:

Yeah it is a problem. especially with the tailgaters around these parts. When I switch up my car I'm gonna get headlights that shine bright like the goddamn sun. Shine like a mudderflucking nuke has gone off :hhh:.

Revenge is best served cold brehs :picard:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:ehh:...agree wholeheartedly...shyt be having me paranoid...use to just be police cars with them bright ass lights...my dumb ass still be shook cuz u can't make out the car in ur rearview half the time...

Steven_Realberg

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glenarden,MD✈ K*Town,NC✈ LA,CA
large_44632.jpg

:troll: