This Video From Kevin Gates Sums Up Why I’ll Never Allow Women To Guilt Me Into…

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The simps will pander to the 3 women on here that they haven’t chased off by trolling and calling me a “woman hater”, but any real nikka who’s been in this situation gonna feel me :yeshrug:

When the brehettes here come in every dating thread with their passive aggressive bitterness calling dudes all kinds of “incels” meanwhile accusing the brehs of being bitter it be :gucci:

When the brehettes here say women are fine without getting married/staying single while admitting they want to get married themselves along with the other hypocrisies it be :dwillhuh:

But on some level you kind of expect it

When the pandering ass dudes come in the threads saying the same shyt tho, it be :hhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a young breh I'm never me, I never get the opportunity. And frankly no man is without his own space/autonomy.

You go outside and deal with cacs, and cacwannabes and have patience for their bullshyt, because if you deal with them firm and someone gets shook you end up another hashtag potentially. You compromise with stupid coworkers, when you come home and compromise with roommates/family that don't respect your boundaries. When/where did you get to be you in the course of the day? Maybe as you're driving in your car, or in the brief walks in between. But when/ where you just doing what you want and not putting on the character you have to be to make the situation work or not into more resistance/friction?

Sleep has been the best part of my existence for the better part of 2-3 years, because it's the only time I'm doing EXACTLY what I want, and decompressing. fukk if I dream or not, just not being for awhile is cool
That’s not normal and it has nothing to do with being a young man.

Go get a healthy group of friends, join a grad fraternity, get into casual sports and hobbies - get a social outlet. Give yourself some kind of mental break.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You understand what you’re describing is unhealthy and also isn’t the norm, right? :mjtf:
All the married men I know are well-adjusted and have space and outlets in their marriage, while being in a genuine partnership :unimpressed:

I’m sorry you never saw that growing up, but that doesn’t mean being a man with a family is some Sisyphean burden. :patrice:
Unfortunately that's been the case in my experience especially for those that have been married a long time with kids.

The shyt is hard.

But I'm glad you're getting to see healthier, well balanced relationships. That definitely is the goal. More power to those couples.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You understand what you’re describing is unhealthy and also isn’t the norm, right? :mjtf:
All the married men I know are well-adjusted and have space and outlets in their marriage, while being in a genuine partnership :unimpressed:

I’m sorry you never saw that growing up, but that doesn’t mean being a man with a family is some Sisyphean burden. :patrice:

These dudes are completely broken in this thread.. They have never ever seen a functional relationship in person..

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These dudes are completely broken in this thread.. They have never ever seen a functional relationship in person..
:russ:

I can't speak for others, but I grew up in an old school family. Parents in their 70s/80s still bickering like children to this day but still together, still married. They come from a previous generation where the family comes before yourself. You put down your head, suck up the pain and do what's best for your spouse and kids.

You stack the religious, and cultural expectations of you as a man on top of all that, and you can see how one would be conditioned to accept that as the norm... as life.

Luckily for me I was able to break away from the mindset, and I'm now living more for myself. But I still relate to anyone going through these struggles...

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

I can't speak for others, but I grew up in an old school family. Parents in their 70s/80s still bickering like children to this day but still together, still married. They come from a previous generation where the family comes before yourself. You put down your head, suck up the pain and do what's best for your spouse and kids.

You stack the religious, and cultural expectations of you as a man on top of all that, and you can see how one would be conditioned to accept that as the norm... as life.

Luckily for me I was able to break away from the mindset, and I'm now living more for myself. But I still relate to anyone going through these struggles...

Its a difference between adjusting what the previous generations have done wrong vs completely throwing everything out the window..

I seen a video of a modern day woman saying that she would've never put up with the shyt her mother put up with from her father.. :pachaha:

So today when I see the modern woman running nikkas through child support court and all that other drama all I can do is salute the new generation of relationships.. Enjoy.. :salute:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
You learn and move on to a woman that respects you as a provider. If she makes the same as you she's probably not going to give you that alpha male respect. You need to find a loyal woman that makes at least 1/2 as much as you or less and you need to doing better then the average breh in your city. Do these things and she will treat you like you're God and be faithful and loyal as she should. She will brag to her friends and they will be looking at you with them wana give you the p*ssy eyes:wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately that's been the case in my experience especially for those that have been married a long time with kids.

The shyt is hard.

But I'm glad you're getting to see healthier, well balanced relationships. That definitely is the goal. More power to those couples.
I’m also implementing it in my own life.
I think it’s just important not to be bleak breh, just to keep evolving and creating a better future.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Care to elaborate more on this.

I do get women switching up, now that they have that security.
Her past relationships dealing with domestic violence and being a rape victim
She suppressed that shyt with me and never told me because she thought I would look at her different
In couples therapy I told her I could never look at her like shyt
She gave me my daughter and 5 wonderful years of marriage
It just fell apart
I had trauma I didn’t deal with from my childhood as well
She is my homie for life though
Went through a lot of shyt and we honestly tried but our demons were our demise
In a much better place now and so is she
But when I pick my daughter up
I can tell she wants that old thing back but I don’t :yeshrug:
Even my teenager asks about it sometimes but I will never talk down on her mother
I have no reason to
I tell her one day when her mother is ready
She will tell her but until then just give it time
9/10 before she goes to college we will have the talk
For safety reasons, I don’t ever want her to not feel that she can’t come to me if a situation of abuse/rape comes about
I truly only live for my daughter
My ex, wife, sister and mother understand
Something happens to my baby
It’s dark hadou times 100