This was embarrassing. . .

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are you implying that these networks book subpar black political commentators on purpose? Are you agreeing with me that these folks are usually poor liberal arguers that usually appeal to primal emotions?
I think they generally book poor black guess speakers in general on these types of show. Fox News often grabs really bad liberals and CNN tends to grab really bad conservatives when they book guests that are opposition of their core demographic. It makes for "better" TV.

I disagree with your assessment that a poorly picked guest arguing on Fox News is proof that progressive liberal politics is merely an emotionally charged position.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I agreed with Marc there. His argument is valid. I wish they would have let the other dude speak though. Oh, and I def disagree with the mediocre negro comment. That was despicable.
I can't agree on this. his rhetoric is actually damaging.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think they generally book poor black guess speakers in general on these types of show. Fox News often grabs really bad liberals and CNN tends to grab really bad conservatives when they book guests that are opposition of their core demographic. It makes for "better" TV.

I disagree with your assessment that a poorly picked guest arguing on Fox News is proof that progressive liberal politics is merely an emotionally charged position.
what about the poorly chosen liberal guest on CNN?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another embarrassing example

C2YiBrmXUAQqUHp.jpg:large

:banderas: The blonde is so goddamn fine.