This weather woman azz phatter than a swamp possum with the mumps!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You never seen ATL? :dahell:
you know what? :ohhh:she look key look like the twins from that movie facially. they could be sisters
haqq-twins.jpg

Bdyb5Ha.png

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'd more than likely nut in her and shake my dikk in her like I'm trying to get every drop of gas from the nozzle.
Breh, this exactly what I do with my wife's cakes every time I smash, I give her every last drop, and sometimes, I end up with drool dripping from my mouth...:russ:
With my eye rolled in the back of my head like Chris Tucker in dead presidents when he overdosed on the toilet​

Last edited:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Make Bobeth Yates The New CBS 46 Weeknd Meteorologist

Petition Make Bobeth Yates The New CBS 46 Weeknd Meteorologist

Bobeth Yates is a fearless meteorologist with a determination of providing accurate critical information whom isn't afraid of being hands on.

With a certification in meteorology from Mississippi State University Bobeth Yates resume expands from her days as a meteorologist for WJCL in Savannah, Georgia and KFBB in Great Falls, Montana.

Bobeth Yates' detemination and fearless skill set excelled during her 7 year tenured at WWSB in Sarasota, FL as an in field meteorologist covering historical hurricane Irma.

Bobeth Yates multiple skill set and resume is the perfect candidate that is needed to fill the vacancy for the WGCL weekend meteorologist position.

tfLXi6h.png