24gt6vn_th.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't dress up for halloween.

Everytime in the past I had a good costume leave it to white people to think I'm not wearing one or to say some disrespectful shyt.

Dressed up as a breakdancer in a full adidas jumpsuit with a kangol hat....no one thought i was wearing a costume:martin:
Dressed up as Tiger Woods the next year...bombarded with so many dumb and racist comments I didnt even bother dressing up for the next couple of years prior and that was in 2006.:martin:

This year I'm just gonna dress up like 95 era sting with the facepaint and a baseball bat and anybody wearing blackface or a racist costume getting fukked up. Lol.

Nah...seriously the older I get i find halloween as just a dumb racist holiday. Everybody else can choose from so many costumes yet for black people all we can got is some negative shyt (dress up like tryone biggums...do i really want to dress up like a crackhead?) Sports stars, some movie and comic book characters, and that's it. Between all the blackface and racist costumes I actually have grown to hate this holiday. Which is funny cause I love horror movies and all the halloweeen fukkery...but the actual day itself? Nah.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I've already bought my rhinestone encrusted cat ears so I'm gonna go as a black cat for Halloween. I've always loved the holiday so dressing up is fun for me...