Thots Are The "Devil's Disciples" Brehs (A Child Support Trap To Hurt Brothas)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was reading @YG Joey thread on some thot he had a pregnancy scare with. It made me come to the conclusion that most thotties are the devil's advocate :francis: Hear me out, most thots want you to smash raw, so they can get pregnant. See, they need a paycheck and getting a baby is a road to that :snoop: First thing they do is put the dude on child support. I almost feel into the trap of hitting on thots. Don't get me wrong, they teasing and flirting a little bit (nice azz and titties). However, people like myself know that we want to have families. Also, these thots are not that intelligent. It's like preying on the weak. Anyway, they are traps to get you set up. If you at least smash use rubbers :comeon: Every chick I knew out of highschool that was thotty has a kid. We naw YOU as men gotta do better.

22, no kids, but know how to raise a gun :kobepls:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
U aint gotta worry bout tht u dont get no buns and derefore wont have any kids unless u pay a bytch to let u smash and she has da baby

A lame like u wud pay a bytch to put u on child support

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I was reading @YG Joey thread on some thot he had a pregnancy scare with. It made me come to the conclusion that most thotties are the devil's advocate :francis: Hear me out, most thots want you to smash raw, so they can get pregnant. See, they need a paycheck and getting a baby is a road to that :snoop: First thing they do is put the dude on child support. I almost feel into the trap of hitting on thots. Don't get me wrong, they teasing and flirting a little bit (nice azz and titties). However, people like myself know that we want to have families. Also, these thots are not that intelligent. It's like preying on the weak. Anyway, they are traps to get you set up. If you at least smash use rubbers :comeon: Every chick I knew out of highschool that was thotty has a kid. We naw YOU as men gotta do better.

Most thots get knocked up by broke dudes so it self-correct itself.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Comparing sexually promiscuous woman as disciples of the devil is odee. Everybody fukks thots and dip but it's the dumb nikkas that knock them up. The man should be held 100% accountable for being so trigger happy with their seed. Choose better women and stop generalizing.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Comparing sexually promiscuous woman as disciples of the devil is odee. Everybody fukks thots and dip but it's the dumb nikkas that knock them up. The man should be held 100% accountable for being so trigger happy with their seed. Choose better women and stop generalizing.
There's a difference being promiscuous and a thottie.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Break it down then, Dr Love :sas1:
A girl who's promiscuous will at least make the dude wear protection. She will also take her plan b pill. Thots are another breed. They like getting f-cked raw and want dudes to bust in them and on them. Also, when they get vindictive or want to make the dude their's they start the extortion. Like, threatening to put him on child support. Most thotties have the brain size of a pea. It's very easy to f-ck them.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

So if the thots aren't that intelligent, what does that make the men they get pregant by? :jbhmm:

I don't think getting child support is a lot of money. Certainly not worth what it costs to raise a child.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Your posting style has changed OP.

Anyway, I don't think y'all understand how much money (not to mention time and stress) it takes to raise a child. Unless dude is a baller, getting pregnant is NOT a cash comeup. Getting a part time job or hustle would make more sense.