Thoughts?: We will ever see a fully developed African country?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Kindly and concisely define fuly developed..

You mean Africans should help create more useless earth polluting and destroying technologies..for the benefir of what exactly?

China is supposed to be developed, but all their rivers are toxic polluted and you needed a face mask to go outside long before covid.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
There is a tremendous population boom as well as a consumer tech boom going on across Africa right now.

Not only is their population exploding but this is a generation of young Africans who have access to internet, tech, computers, smart phones, and more from birth for the first time. More Africans are becoming engineers, software programmers, doctors etc than ever before. The most tech savvy, educated and upward mobile generation we've seen yet and they're growing fast.

This is exactly how economies like China and India rose from former colonized 3rd world countries to huge competitive nations damn near overnight in the past 30 years.

Not only will African economies rise but Nigeria in particular can likely become a competitive top 20 economy in the next decade. Kenya in particular may also become an economic hub and metropolitan in Africa.

There is definitely a likelihood.

It's why I kind of had to laugh at the ignorance of some people here talking down about African and sticking their nose up like they belong to some elite bourgeois class. Yall gonna be feeling really dumb by the time 2030 rolls around if not earlier.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Kindly and concisely define fuly developed..

You mean Africans should help create more useless earth polluting and destroying technologies..for the benefir of what exactly?

China is supposed to be developed, but all their rivers are toxic polluted and you needed a face mask to go outside long before covid.

polluted rivers and toxic air quality can always be fixed

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Just want to let y'all know that this is not a :mjpls: post and I didn't make it. A lot of the comments in that post are even defending Africa. This is just something that I saw that I think it's interesting.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
No, not in our lifetime. For the same reason you won't see a fully developed Caribbean, Southern Asian, Central and most South American countries.

These nations were created to be nothing more then factories
What about Singapore and South Korea? Both were former extraction colonies and they both became developed countries in 30-40 years.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
If you've never been to an African country, then your take on this is useless. Been to Ghana three times, Nigeria twice, and Gabon and I will tell you that there are many areas in those countries that make America look 3rd world.

Tech has boomed and the health care system there has drastically improved since the past 20 years.