Thousands of dads left in shock as DIY paternity test usage soars

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Human male is the biggest sucker in the history of the Galaxy.

Be programmed to love, trust,serve, protect and provide for something that sees you as a tool brehs.
Nature is something else.

Nature is something else,and so are these crackas. I dont trust them with black DNA not one bit. This could easily be a method to break up black families and profit off of a child support system. Not to mention they don't even know as much about DNA as they think. There is a condition where people have two sets of DNA that might make DNA testing unreliable,called "Chumera". Since its not really studied or tested for we don't really know if its rare or not. Examine your own child for yourself along with the DNA test.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nature is something else,and so are these crackas. I dont trust them with black DNA not one bit. This could easily be a method to break up black families and profit off of a child support system. Not to mention they don't even know as much about DNA as they think. There is a condition where people have two sets of DNA that might make DNA testing unreliable,called "Chumera". Since its not really studied or tested for we don't really know if its rare or not. Examine your own child for yourself along with the DNA test.

It's, "chimera" and it's only like 1 in 30,000 people.

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Human male is the biggest sucker in the history of the Galaxy.

Be programmed to love, trust,serve, protect and provide for something that sees you as a tool brehs.
Nature is something else.

We're not programmed that way. Men are naturally hard on hoes alpha dogs, you clearly see this if you deal with children. It's society that tames men into simps as they grow up under the guise of "maturity"

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
You know how many women out here know their girl friends are grimy, dirty and cheating on their boyfriends? They look the other way, attend their wedding, give speeches on how lucky the man is and how he doesn't deserve their girl friend, all the while knowing deep down she never stopped sucking and fukking Andre on the low.
Man listen... if most men knew how women get down and the secrets they share with each other... they would literally hate women.

There’s a reason Prince made the song “If I Was Your Girlfriend”... because a man can never be as close to his woman as she is with her friends. There are secrets women will take to the grave with them and never tell their other half.

Don’t get me wrong, men can be scumbags but the treachery and lack of remorse I’ve seen from some women is something else. The flippancy and lack of contrition is disturbing.

At least with the fukkery I see from some guys I know comes with some guilt and I and others will call them out on it. As I’ve said before, women will rarely call each other out on their fukkery... indifference is a universal language spoken amongst women.

A woman does her husband grimy, their response “well he must’ve been doing something wrong if she stepped out.” “He must not be not be paying attention to her.” Rarely is the accountability put on her.

Protect yourself brehs. Because women will have no sympathy for you if it conflicts with their own interests.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Man listen... if most men knew how women get down and the secrets they share with each other... they would literally hate women.

There’s a reason Prince made the song “If I Was Your Girlfriend”... because a man can never be as close to his woman as she is with her friends. There are secrets women will take to the grave with them and never tell their other half.

Don’t get me wrong, men can be scumbags but the treachery and lack of remorse I’ve seen from some women is something else. The flippancy and lack of contrition is disturbing.

At least with the fukkery I see from some guys I know comes with some guilt and I and others will call them out on it. As I’ve said before, women will rarely call each other out on their fukkery... indifference is a universal language spoken amongst women.

A woman does her husband grimy, their response “well he must’ve been doing something wrong if she stepped out.” “He must not be not be paying attention to her.” Rarely is the accountability put on her.

Protect yourself brehs. Because women will have no sympathy for you if it conflicts with their own interests.

Good post. Women have this scary ability to justify their grimey ways