THREAD SPIN: I May Look For Another Job & Save Up To Go Back To College

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You all know that I'm in talks to be in dispatch :jawalrus: If I don't get it I'm gonna look for a new job still. Because the job I'm currently at I'm starting to dislike. The reason is because of drama and the head guy. I'm a very professional person :sas2: So, should I start looking again? Plus, I want to save to relocate, so I can go to college elsewhere.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Currently working a Full time Job Plus overtime every week and I'm saving up to pay for the Spring Semester. I can't wait still passing a class and fukking hoes are my only problems again bc this work shyt for the birds
Good luck breh from one breh to another :salute:It's never bad to get your education it's this white lady at my job in her 60's going to school.

Lil Gangsta

Toronto Driftwood Crip
Daps
Reppin
Blue Flag
Update: Filipino guy and I got into it because he thought I was coppin an attitude. So, I explain my self telling him I said I know because I knew how to use the pricing gun. Dude still cops an attitude. Over it :beli:
Das a call for a fade bruh

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Currently working a Full time Job Plus overtime every week and I'm saving up to pay for the Spring Semester. I can't wait till passing a class and fukking hoes are my only problems again bc this work shyt for the birds

Breh! Say that shyt again!

I owe this fukk boi ass school a couple racks so I gotta work thru summer / fall , stack this bread . My plan is to be back in some college p*ssy Spring semester :takedat:

EDIT : Fall the best tho :mjcry: Freshmen, football, cuddle weather :shaq: