Throwback:Jalen Rose Clamping Kobe in 2000 NBA finals Game 5. Only 8 Points!

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@Roger king .....Shaq fouled out in game 4 and Kobe took over.....
full

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Please,Care to actually address the point why kobe shot so poorly in a crucial NBA finals game? 8 points is unacceptable and getting put clamps on by jalen, the degree to which shaq carried lakers this series is insane

You have literally begged strangers for money on this site. Why would you think anyone would respect you enough as a man to engage in silly conversation with you? How do you have the pride as a man to even continue showing up and thinking you are worthy of a dialogue about someone else's failure that pales in comparison to your own?

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I mean I think everyone knows that shaq was on a completely different level than Kobe at this time, but I don't think brining up the guy Kobe would go on to score 81 points against is really the play here
Its time to dispel any illusion that shaq was 1a and kobe was 1b that is false, shaq avg 38ppg with 12 blocks he alone was the primary reason for this playoff and series championship run

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Its time to dispel any illusion that shaq was 1a and kobe was 1b that is false, shaq avg 38ppg with 12 blocks he alone was the primary reason for this playoff and series championship run

Nobody says Kobe was 1b during the 2000 run

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
For context for the brehs that don't know

Jalen Rose intentionally injured Kobe early in G2, he played 8 mins that game...he said the only way they'd beat the lakers was to injure Kobe

He missed G3...he was supposed to miss G4 but he played and led the lakers to an OT win (this was the most impt game of the series)

He was hobbled the rest of the series

The 2 most impt games of the 2000 playoffs, G7 vs Portland and G4 vs Indy, Kobe put the Lakers on his back

You're welcome