Throwback: New Orleans black snipers 1973

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It was one man. Did what he had to do. Nothing but respect for the young Brother.

@ ya momma

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Wow. Never heard of this before. Hmmm wonder why?
was for a good cause. eye for a eye.. Pigs killed black students that were having a peaceful protest at Southern University, so he avenge their deaths

Man that boy was a master with that iron, picking off cacs from way downtoooooown 😍... bullet hitting nikkas in the jaw and mouth from hundred of yards away. Rambo ain't got shyt on bruh

Last edited:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
was for a good cause. eye for a eye.. Pigs killed black students that were having a peaceful protest at Southern University, so he avenge their deaths

Man that boy was a master with that iron, picking off cacs from way downtoooooown 😍... bullet hitting nikkas in the jaw and mouth from hundred of yards away

Had em so fukked up they thought it was a team of snipers. Glorious:wow:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Man that boy was a master with that iron, picking off cacs from way downtoooooown 😍... bullet hitting nikkas in the jaw and mouth from hundred of yards away. Rambo ain't got shyt on bruh

They didn't mention that, hmm wonder why?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if BET would ever do a series like SNAPPED. They would be more likely to do a comedy about making a series about Black people snapping

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if BET would ever do a series like SNAPPED. They would be more likely to do a comedy about making a series about Black people snapping
BET is owned by cacs. They don't wanna give Black folks any ideas. Why you think the Micah Johnson tapes when he was in the hallway never got released

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My Pops told me he used to be a militant until he was at a protest and looked up at a building and saw a white sniper aiming at him. He got off his militant wave that day.

:russ:

It had to have been around the same time.