THROWBACK... Remember When Nas CAME FOR Kobe???

Was The Track Fair or Foul?

• Fair

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Foul

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The Street Disciple was surveying the landscape of Black Folk in America, and wanted to get at bedbucks and c00ns, and even the Mamba wasn't safe :sadcam:, these weren't veiled shots either :bustback: Kobe never really adressed this to my knowledge, Nas goes in at 0:49 mark and on, so lets discuss....

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:yeshrug:It was fair game, Kobe did some ho shyt and I like him.

Prevention :scust: @ you nikkas ready to cosign some fukkery cuz he's your favorite player

:ufdup:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just can't in here to say
dWaw4_s-200x150.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Shocked that no one has posted Nas defending his friend Gwyneth Paltrow yet :gucci:

Money was looking thin had to branch out :takedat:

I really don't know what Kobe did or did not do, but don't ever discuss another mans case on wax. Everything else in that song seemed just about right.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Street Disciple was surveying the landscape of Black Folk in America, and wanted to get at bedbucks and c00ns, and even the Mamba wasn't safe :sadcam:, these weren't veiled shots either :bustback: Kobe never really adressed this to my knowledge, Nas goes in at 0:49 mark and on, so lets discuss....

Shocked that no one has posted Nas defending his friend Gwyneth Paltrow yet :gucci:

Money was looking thin had to branch out :takedat:

I really don't know what Kobe did or did not do, but don't ever discuss another mans case on wax. Everything else in that song seemed just about right.

Calls Kobe a c00n but allows Gwenyth Paltrow to use the N word :childplease: a few years later

Hypocrisy at its finest

Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice

:troll:

:dame:Yikes... @Illeye buckmatic come get your mans.

:philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol::philjacksonlol:

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth šŸ‡­šŸ‡¹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn
There was an espn video of nas commenting about kobe life and i felt that was wack. It was on worldstar but got taken down. That video is no where to be found. For a second i thought this thread was about the video.

Edit

I found the link. Its not the video but the article mention what nas said. I wish i could find that video but i felt nas was wack for talking about kobe life like that on air. I think they took that video down because nas realized his mistake.

Nas Disses Kobe on ESPN | HipHopDX

Last edited: