Thug Life Details Meeting 2Pac, Gang Affiliation, Pac's Thug Life Tattoo

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Mopreme Shakur, Macadoshis, and Big Syke, the remaining members of Thug Life, spoke about how 2Pac heavily advocated for Interscope to sign them after he formed the group. Syke explained that it took a lot of persuading from 2Pac to convince the label, and he added that they then faced an uphill battle with censorship on Thug Life: Volume 1. Speaking more about their debut project, Syke revealed that the original planned album wasn't what was released to the public, and he added that popular songs like "How Long Will They Mourn Me" originally were featured on the project.

During the interview the three artists were also asked about their gang ties, and Big Syke explained that he doesn't promote his 'hood, because he believes that it's nothing to play with. He then added that he went to jail when he was a teenager for living the street life, but Syke said that he doesn't want to promote that lifestyle in the media.

Check out more of what Thug Life had to say in the above interview, including when 2Pac got his "Thug Life" tattoo.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At work right now but does syke talk about how pac basically kept shouting out Kato all over all eyes on me despite the fact that he never met him before in his life? I swore that syke said it somewhere in some interview that Kato was his homie, not pac's. Pac just shouting his name out to make himself seem like an authentic street thug in his music. Just as lame as pac being an honorary blood member at 24. Repping a hood he wasnt from. He got caught up for false flagging too while being with thug life.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
At work right now but does syke talk about how pac basically kept shouting out Kato all over all eyes on me despite the fact that he never met him before in his life? I swore that syke said it somewhere in some interview that Kato was his homie, not pac's. Pac just shouting his name out to make himself seem like an authentic street thug in his music. Just as lame as pac being an honorary blood member at 24. Repping a hood he wasnt from. He got caught up for false flagging too while being with thug life.
I notice that he was shouting out loc alot in thug life to shouting out mob on deathrow :francis: if it wasnt pac and some other nikka did that they would be getting callled out for it , i have to agree pac was so hellbent on proving he was a street nikka he litrally got himself caught up all the time all the way til his death:yeshrug:

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

why do folks continue to speak on shyt they no nothin about? Kato was Syke's best friend but him and Pac got close and them dudes used to chill together alot.

Kato was even in the Gotta Get Mine video with Pac and Breed

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do folks continue to speak on shyt they no nothin about? Kato was Syke's best friend but him and Pac got close and them dudes used to chill together alot.

Kato was even in the Gotta Get Mine video with Pac and Breed

Okay. I stand corrected. The way syke said it though was like pac and the guy weren't close like that and pac was speaking on the guy like he was his best friend.

DPG

Banned
Daps
Wonder what the orginal tracklist for the Thug Life album was.

Here is a demo that was sourced from somebody close to Tony Pizarro, apparently:

1. Definition of a Thug nikka
2. Thug Life
3. Fake Ass bytches
4. Pour Out a Little Liquor
5. I'm Gettin' Money
6. Faced Shootouts
7. Is It Cool 2 fukk
8. High 'Til I Die
9. Time 2 Get My Drank On
10. Mr. Troublesome
11. nikkaz In Tha Pen

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Vlad on his Officer shyt again with Big Syke at 08:45 but Syke wasn't falling for it. Someone needs to sock Vlad in the face for his constant line of questioning.

Vlad: So you guys were affiliated with which gang? :jbhmm:

Syke: I was affiliated with some REAL gangs :demonic:

Vlad: Crips? :jbhmm:

Syke: Now see, it dont even matter what I was :pachaha:

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vlad on his Officer shyt again with Big Syke at 08:45 but Syke wasn't falling for it. Someone needs to sock Vlad in the face for his constant line of questioning.

Vlad: So you guys were affiliated with which gang? :jbhmm:

Syke: I was affiliated with some REAL gangs :demonic:

Vlad: Crips? :jbhmm:

Syke: Now see, it dont even matter what I was :pachaha:

We already know Syke crip