Thugged-Out Aaliyah Appreciation Thread

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
co-sign

[ame=http://youtu.be/wG5ilt3Hrt4]Aaliyah - If Your Girl Only Knew (Good Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
th

she only did wha bo$$ laid the foundation 4..n she mothered layzie bones flow

boss.jpg

til this day if spice decided to do a collabo album with bo$$ id pick up multiple copies

Last edited by a moderator:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yo...I came in here to talk about Aaliyah and put up "That Thing I Like"...but i'm not gonna have any frontin' on Boss in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason she seem hella fake. Atleast that what I got from watching her biography.

All you hear was how she was so lady like and a cute little girl. Meanwhile all she singing is all these adult songs. I thinking hold up, she aint even 10 yrs old, singing about making love.:what:

Then she fukking r-Kelly at like 15 and her family giving off this she was mature vibe.

Her music was cool though, I'm just saying.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For some reason she seem hella fake. Atleast that what I got from watching her biography.

All you hear was how she was so lady like and a cute little girl. Meanwhile all she singing is all these adult songs. I thinking hold up, she aint even 10 yrs old, singing about making love.:what:

Then she fukking r-Kelly at like 15 and her family giving off this she was mature vibe.

Her music was cool though, I'm just saying.

That tends to happen when a young girl is being taken advantage of. :beli:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Is it safe to say that despite not having a big butt or big titties, she was still finer than any other female.
:takedat::wow::mjcry: