Tiananmen Square started as anti-African protest?

teacher

All Star
Daps
I did not know African’s were making moves in China back then...I thought all the moves were on China’s part to exploit minerals.....no wonder their last new year celebration had a heavy nigerian influence :ohhh:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I did not know African’s were making moves in China back then...I thought all the moves were on China’s part to exploit minerals.....no wonder their last new year celebration had a heavy nigerian influence :ohhh:
Yeah, african nations embraced communist china early...its some interesting history back then...

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I don't know what happened because I wasn't born until 1991 but all I can say is that a lie spreads faster than the truth and students are kinda stupid, so the protests could have been started on the lie that a creh was killed and they snatched local hoes.

it's always stupid to demonise an entire population based on the actions of a few.

"If it's a lie we ride on that lie"
Some dumbass in Tianjin, 1988

Then again a breh could've killed a local dude who knows.

It doesn't stop me appreciating thicc darkskin honeys :oggordonliu:
Will it stop you appreciating paags?:blackplatomayne:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
With the shortage of women, I can only imagine how salty the Chinaman was seeing Africans get with Chinese women.

With them now having an abundance of men and a shortage of women, it’s gonna be interesting how this is going to play out with their increased expansion into Africa. I’m sure their opinions on interracial relationships will get a lil more lenient depending on the genders involved of course.
:mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
With them now having an abundance of men and a shortage of women, it’s gonna be interesting how this is going to play out with their increased expansion into Africa. I’m sure their opinions on interracial relationships will get a lil more lenient depending on the genders involved of course.
:mjpls:

Breh, it’s plenty of mixed Chinese babies in Ethiopia. They ain’t wasting no time. :russ: