Tidal spin: I will only support a black business.....

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
A few conditions for me to spend black.
:usure:

1. Owner has to have a black wife, a dark one at that, I mean African dark

2. He has to speak up about black issues. Every single one. Every incedent should have a you tube clip. I better see passion too

3. He has to invest ALL his money back into the black community. No black Starbucks? No coffee for you then nikka.
:camby:

4. All of his employees gotta be bliggidy- black. If there is even one Jose emptying trash cans I can't rock with it.

5. He has to live in the ghetto around his people. Preferably in the projects
:blessed:

6. He gotta donate 25% of his income to black charities as well as adopt a couple poor black kids, one preferably from Africa. Maybe a child soldier

7. He has to talk down to any black person who isn't 105% hotep. He must also use the word "c00n" to condemn sell outs at least 5 times a day. Preferably at pre allotted time slots word to Elijah Muhammad
:jawalrus:

I'm pro black I just feel it would be rather pointless to spend black if these conditions aren't met.
:dame:

Speak on it my Africans.

@BmoreGorilla @ridedolo I know y'all brehs got some feedback to give

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree OP. I use to buy black enterprise magazine then I found out that Earl G Graves S. wife was a light brown skin black woman.

Man I cancelled my subscription with the quickness. How you gonna have a magazine called black enterprise and your black wife ain't even dark skin.

I don't care that he employs black folks, married a black woman (who aint dark enough) and talked all that support black business stuff...............dude woke act is all just a game.

:troll::lolbron::mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Op is a moron. If you're black you need to grow-up. If you're a CAC, You shouldn't be involved with black discussions.

Last edited: