TikTok is the internet's Most Popular App 2021

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
an app with countless females (many underage) sexualizing themselves is the most popular app on the INTERNET?

giphy.gif

lying-coming.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Tiktok’s success was definitely deliberate.

Im sure it got the backings of politicians and governments around the world to become as big as it is now.

And I only say that because it’s a Chinese app and it’s basically a replica of vine. It’s idea is nothing new and I’m sure many platforms who tried to replace vine when it shut down failed.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Everybody on TikTok at this point, they mastered mindless entertainment, you open the app and it starts playing it’s most popular videos, don’t have to navigate or nothing, don’t need any friends on there to curate your content everything is done for you
Didn’t vine do that?

Now even adults are making tiktoks just like kids and teeny boppers. More and more people across the world have access to smartphones and portable cameras.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody on TikTok at this point, they mastered mindless entertainment, you open the app and it starts playing it’s most popular videos, don’t have to navigate or nothing, don’t need any friends on there to curate your content everything is done for you

Who's everybody? I don't have that shyt. In fact, the commercials are irritating enough especially "ms. pumpkins seeds". fukk this "track me" technology