Tim Duncan... Still breaking records every time he plays.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel much more priviledge to have witness kobe. Just cuz of his personality and work effort. Im not a kobe stan but i was legit sad at the "I suck" comment. Kobe been the most entertaining star of my generation.

I appreciate even more after tmac heartless ass

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I'd take KG over Duncan in their primes but Duncan career wise is the best player of this post Jordan era

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:ld: I'd say their management is. Not as a diss to TD or anything he is the centerpiece but he's never played with bums around him. It was always a next bullet in the chamber. That speaks to the way the franchise builds. Consistency. Duncan makes that consistency easier
You act like Duncan been playing with superteams his whole career :camby:

Go check them rosters of the Spurs squads prior to 2003. Tim was surrounded by a entire squad of old, washed up nikkas and was putting up MVP numbers and leading 50 win seasons.

Nobody thought Manu was gonna be Manu dude was picked 57 and didnt come over for 4 years he was a total suprise. Same with Tony nobody saw him becoming an elite PG, dude had a Rondo esque jumper and was getting benched for Speedy Claxton. Act like Tony wasnt a c*nt hair away from being traded for Jason Kidd

Tim allowed and helped Manu and Tony to get better and become great. They became superstars playing with him, they didnt come to SA that way. How many other players woulda fell back willingly like Tim did for his teammates over the years?

Management has been great RC Buford is the GOAT but Timmy is #1 on the SA totem pole. All this shyt started by them winning the lottery in 97, who knows if we here of Buford or Pop if SA dont get to pick Timmy

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's an honor and a privilege to watch Dungawd do it night in and night out

He stay healthy this year he going to be in the top 10 for scoring 10...

5 titles...and counting :shaq:

Top 10 in scoring

Top 10 in rebounding

Top 10 in blocks

Most double doubles...

giphy.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:ld: I'd say their management is. Not as a diss to TD or anything he is the centerpiece but he's never played with bums around him. It was always a next bullet in the chamber. That speaks to the way the franchise builds. Consistency. Duncan makes that consistency easier

Speedy Claxton said whats up...

Francisco Elson said whats up...

Devin Brown said whats up...

Jacque Vaughn said whats up...

Dude spent time playing with an undersized big man with no acl's...but he never played with bums...

Danny Green wasn't even in the league when the Spurs signed him :russ:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tobe stans like to point out that Duncan had such a great supporting cast, ignoring the fact that Duncan could play seamlessly with any other star and Tobe was a cancer who no other star wanted to play with...including Shaq who bounced.

Plus Howard ,Gasol and Aldridge wanted no parts,listening too these guys I swear I was in a different reality:jbhmm:

Do they see some or know some shyt most don't:manny:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cuckold is done winning championships. Spurs ain't getting past healthy Warriors, Clippers and Thunder. Aldridge is soft, the trio is old and Kawhi doesn't have the offensive game to be a 1st option on a contender.

It's too early in the season for all that salt bruh..let's wait until the All-Star break atleast just rejoice B-ball back and nikkas can talk shyt:martin:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tim is the x-factor in all of this. Tim was a once in a lifetime talent who had teams tanking for him cause just like cats like Shaq and Bron you knew if you got him he would change your franchise for the better. From his sophomore year on Tim was considered the potential number 1 pick in the draft yet he continued to come back. While most players would have gotten picked apart and fallen down in status Tim got better and continued to improve. He helped make Popovich into the great coach that he is considered. And Parker and Ginobili may have put up better numbers on other teams but they wouldn't have won chips as the lead dog on a team neither. Let's not act like Duncan didn't making these guys is a more plausible scenario then vice versa.

I'm not sure help me out but I remember it going down the same exact way! Was Bean on the same page?
2007_05_21_TIM_DUNCAN_LARGE.jpg

People act like this shyt was a surprise people seen it 20 years ago:usure:

I feel much more priviledge to have witness kobe. Just cuz of his personality and work effort. Im not a kobe stan but i was legit sad at the "I suck" comment. Kobe been the most entertaining star of my generation.

I appreciate even more after tmac heartless ass

Bean my dude as a true fan if you really hate Kobe something is fukking wro

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You act like Duncan been playing with superteams his whole career :camby:

Go check them rosters of the Spurs squads prior to 2003. Tim was surrounded by a entire squad of old, washed up nikkas and was putting up MVP numbers and leading 50 win seasons.

Nobody thought Manu was gonna be Manu dude was picked 57 and didnt come over for 4 years he was a total suprise. Same with Tony nobody saw him becoming an elite PG, dude had a Rondo esque jumper and was getting benched for Speedy Claxton. Act like Tony wasnt a c*nt hair away from being traded for Jason Kidd

Tim allowed and helped Manu and Tony to get better and become great. They became superstars playing with him, they didnt come to SA that way. How many other players woulda fell back willingly like Tim did for his teammates over the years?

Management has been great RC Buford is the GOAT but Timmy is #1 on the SA totem pole. All this shyt started by them winning the lottery in 97, who knows if we here of Buford or Pop if SA dont get to pick Timmy

you're right. he had a short stint with bums.