Time to draw the line in the sand! What side of black you on?

Identify yourself black man

• Black 100...I move how we decide to move

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • Black 50-95...I'm not ready

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Black 0-50...The c00n strong on me

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 0 Black...I'm going to tell right now

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I can't even read through threads anymore concerning blacks elevating and thoughts on blacks elevating.

Was just in the "Black people not being racist is why we're losing" thread. Couldn't get off pad ONE without the blacks who aren't in it to win it flying in, "Nnnnnnow wait a minute now. Alls white folk not bad." Or the, "Why should we play the game like everyone else? If we continue being good, God-fearing, people it'll work out for us."

This is the conundrum the black community has. We are not monolithic...or even close to it. We can at least have the MAJORITY working toward the same goal in the same manner. It worked for cacs when they decided blacks were sub-human and suitable for slavery.

It's worked for EVERY group which has made any power moves on this planet. They at least had the majority of their group sold on how to move.

When whites enslaved blacks there were the minority who were against it. A even smaller minority who vocalize their opposition. Same for every group.

Blacks the only group who can't even majority decide how to make moves. How to get our piece of the pie.

What we're going have to do is break into groups. I'm going to stand over here while you stand over there. I'm going let you know where I stand and you let me know where you stand so I don't have you all up in our business.

Something like, Future Blacks on my side, American blacks on the other. I need you brehs to come up with a name for our Nationality.

I'm not off the bat going to call everyone not down with us a c00n. We need a title for those who aren't c00ns...but not down with our Nation.

We can start it right here on the Coli.com. I'm slowly working on my own site...but a nikka is busy.

Biddap

...And Dan was the Serpant
Daps
Reppin
Gunns Rd
Im on the side of the c00ns. These are typically the black males usually have some accountability for themselves

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
its over bro just do the best you can for your own family and lead by example for the people in your life

It can be over...but what you do is start building and preparing for the next war. There will always be a "next" war until extinction.

Actually...I'm sure that thought is exactly what white supremacy would want. As long as that's the mentality there's no threat to them.

I think every soldier has a duty to keep finding recruits and trying to build a resistance.

That attitude is what the rich, black, entertainers have.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
It can be over...but what you do is start building and preparing for the next war. There will always be a "next" war until extinction.

Actually...I'm sure that thought is exactly what white supremacy would want. As long as that's the mentality there's no threat to them.

I think every soldier has a duty to keep finding recruits and trying to build a resistance.

That attitude is what the rich, black, entertainers have.
Im with you.... good sht

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I can't even read through threads anymore concerning blacks elevating and thoughts on blacks elevating.

Was just in the "Black people not being racist is why we're losing" thread. Couldn't get off pad ONE without the blacks who aren't in it to win it flying in, "Nnnnnnow wait a minute now. Alls white folk not bad." Or the, "Why should we play the game like everyone else? If we continue being good, God-fearing, people it'll work out for us."

This is the conundrum the black community has. We are not monolithic...or even close to it. We can at least have the MAJORITY working toward the same goal in the same manner. It worked for cacs when they decided blacks were sub-human and suitable for slavery.

It's worked for EVERY group which has made any power moves on this planet. They at least had the majority of their group sold on how to move.

When whites enslaved blacks there were the minority who were against it. A even smaller minority who vocalize their opposition. Same for every group.

Blacks the only group who can't even majority decide how to make moves. How to get our piece of the pie.

What we're going have to do is break into groups. I'm going to stand over here while you stand over there. I'm going let you know where I stand and you let me know where you stand so I don't have you all up in our business.

Something like, Future Blacks on my side, American blacks on the other. I need you brehs to come up with a name for our Nationality.

I'm not off the bat going to call everyone not down with us a c00n. We need a title for those who aren't c00ns...but not down with our Nation.

We can start it right here on the Coli.com. I'm slowly working on my own site...but a nikka is busy.

Breh no groups move collectively as a unit. Asians own stores that is thier hustle...Hispanics do constuction and land scaping...thats thier hustle...whites do wall street...Jew do banking...Blacks do entertainment. We dont have to preach unconditional hatred to get ahead....the belief is backwards as hell....Stop with this other groups do this and black people are the only group..(enter unrealistic retard conclusion that has no base in reality)....get yours..period. Stop worrying about other races as a whole and worry about yourself as an individual. Stop making your failures a reflection of our entire race.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Once the numbers are tallied up, what's the next move? On the "and then what" side of the game. :coffee:

It's not so much the numbers I want, it's the knowing of who's down to ride.

You can't make any moves if you don't even know who's on your team. This shyt almost like that movie "The Thing". We have nikkas who look like us on the outside, but inside they're aliens. They're up in our meetings just sitting there soaking up our intel, waiting to explode into monsters.