Time To Kill This Myth That DMX Had One Of The Worst Falloffs

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
DMX had at least 4 standout albums. with 1 or 2 of them being classics. the last standout being over 5 years after his debut. that alone is more than the standard run. not to mention all the tours, compilations, guest features, movies, etc.

plus X was around alot longer than some of you think. he was no spring chicken.

this whole DMX fell off bad stuff is illogical. people applying post-viacom logic to the '90s- early '00s.
just cuz hes not being shoved down our throats everyday like other washed-up rappers, doesnt mean that he fell off any worse than them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DMX had at least 4 standout albums. with 1 or 2 of them being classics. the last standout being over 5 years after his debut. that alone is more than the standard run. not to mention all the tours, compilations, guest features, movies, etc.

plus X was around alot longer than some of you think. he was no spring chicken.

this whole DMX fell off bad stuff is illogical. people applying post-viacom logic to the '90s- early '00s.
just cuz hes not being shoved down our throats everyday like other washed-up rappers, doesnt mean that he fell off any worse than them.

I wanna support this one fam, but I can't. After Grand Champ, he just went up in a puff of smoke..... almost literally?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the OP is forgetting how big X was from 98-2003 ish.

disregarding will smith, he's definitely the biggest rap superstar of all time. movies, albums... hell of a run

I guess when you reach the top the only way is down