Times You Took Someone's Advice and it Went Poorly

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Whether it be a woman's advice on women, a waiter's advice on what to order, lets hear the story :mjgrin:

Back in high school a friend of mine said I should try cutting my own hair because it was "easy" and I wouldn't have to spend part of minimum wage paycheck on getting a cut

tried lining myself up, and promptly fukked myself up. fukked it up even worse trying to fix it and even it out. :sadcam:

Had to get my dad to correct it but he wasn't a barber himself. Whole time he was hitting the :mjlol:

By the time he was finished, my hairline had gone from this

Odell-Beckham-Jr-Hair-Long.jpg

to this

attachment.php

all in one fateful hour :sadcam:

Went to school next day with a hat on but one of the teachers made me take it off during breakfast

nikkas had a field day that day :mjcry:

oh yeah next time i went to the barbershop, I sit down in the chair and my barber goes ":dahell: who did this? who did this to yo hair? You do this yourself?"

all i could do was sit there like :hamster: :unsure:

Haven't tried cutting myself since

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Birth control suggestions for my wife from a friend of ours, it was in line with what she bought would be best, and she works in the healthcare field to boot.

It just made her sick and stressed out so she had to get off of it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My professor on my last year in grad school, was like, Cigg you’d be a great professor, and should go for your PhD.

I finished my PhD, but realized teaching is not for me. AND I now have over 100K in student loans. :mjcry:

I coulda done fine with just an MA. I could have gained valuable work experience for 6 years, and would be making much more money now. :snoop:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
"Man don't fukk with that bitcoin shyt. It's a scam. I bought some and never cou kd get my money out."

Year 2013.
Price around 100 bucks
I wanted to drop a tax refund of 3500 all in bitcoin.

:mjcry:

Every time I see that nikka I stare at him, he can't even look me in the eye.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
"that's not a smart meter, go ahead a pull it"
An hour into swapping my panel Pepco pulls up.
Dude was cool and gave me a free seal:myman:
Could have cost me a lot of money