Seasons 3, 5 ,and 6.

Donald Glover was writing for 30 Rock still at this point :wow:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
ah, I remember it.

was when Jenna complained white women had it hard in showbiz and Tracy claimed it was black men
so they basically swapped roles...white women dressed as a blackman complete with the blackface and Tracy as a white women.

I'd say its more Tina Fey getting ahead of the curve for her legacy. like there isn't mad racial shyt in Kimmy Schmidt.

30 Rock one of the GOAT's but there's mad problematic shyt that could get cut fit other groups spoke up.

one of the first shows to allude to the Cosby stuff.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
If she thought it was OK then, why does she want it gone now?

I guess she’s one of the comedians that thought racism was gone when Obama got elected, like Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer
those two zionist wenches are the worst...not even remotely funny.

at least silverman is fukkable.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Mad Men had a blackface scene but it was kinda of the point that it wasn’t cool but these high class white people didn’t care.
Basically

I'm not for removing the shyt if the point was to illustrate how distasteful it is....it's a slippery slope to the point where they'll start trying to police everything from comedy to hip hop, specifically spaces where Black people are allowed to express themselves

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Mad Men had a blackface scene but it was kinda of the point that it wasn’t cool but these high class white people didn’t care.

i feel like these scenarios are double entendres for cacs, like they get to do the blackface still and shyt on us, but if they create the atmosphere of "look at this, it's wrong," they get a pass.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nah I am against this. Leave all that shyt up. Leave Gone with the Wind Alone, leave Songs of the South available, leave up every video Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel doing blackface video. Let the rest of the world know what CACs truly think of us in the 20's, 30s to today. Put your disclaimers or whatever before them, put them out of mainstream circulation and archive them but pretending this never happened shouldn't be an option. They always get to rewrite their own history.